OGALLALA BAY RUM is back in the UK !!!

Watch this space..... :icon_razz:

welcometotheworldslargestbayrumsite.jpg

Great news, still working through my selection pack which was great value but was thinking of rationing it as it looked like it would no longer be available over here.

Is the selection pack something that you will be stocking? Its nice to have the original, sage and cedar, sandalwood, limes and peppercorns to choose from :icon_razz:

Stock should be available early next week and will include the following;

8oz & 4oz Aftershaves
• Ogallala Bay Rum Original
• Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood
• Ogallala Bay Rum, Limes & Peppercorn

4.5 oz Shaving Soap Pucks & 2.5oz Shaving Soap Sticks
• Ogallala Bay Rum & Lemon Grass
• Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood
• Ogallala Bay Rum, Lime & Peppercorn
• Ogallala Bay Rum, Sage & Cedar
• Ogallala Bay Rum & Sweet Orange

Ogallala Bay Rum Bonanza Samples/Travel Set

Northam Saint said:
HOORRAAYYYY !!!!! It's off rationing for me. I will be celebrating tomorrow with the Sandalwood variety.

Aye, rationing off and crack open the lemon and lime for workdays and sandalwood for the weekend!

I'd been rationing too, only 1/4 of a large bottle left. To celebrate I'll be splashing it on all over tomorrow.

That's good news Mr Maguire, I'll have a large bottle of Limes and Peppercorns please.
Can I ask, was it a difficult process to get it licenced for UK sale?

Canuck said:
I'd been rationing too, only 1/4 of a large bottle left. To celebrate I'll be splashing it on all over tomorrow.

That's good news Mr Maguire, I'll have a large bottle of Limes and Peppercorns please.
Can I ask, was it a difficult process to get it licenced for UK sale?

No additional paperwork needed for import nor licence needed for sale in the UK according to;
- The Chamber of Commerce
- Trading Standards
- Dept for Business Innovation and Skills (responsible for importing)
- Customs & Excise

If any members have any expertise in this area or information to the contrary I am happy to look at it :)

Regards

Thanks for the reply Jonathan.

I only ask (and I'm not sure how much you know about the sales history) because one member here (can't recall the name) used to question the previous sole UK retailer about his import process and whether Ogalalla had been tested in a UK lab. I'm not sure whether there was an agenda or not, it just seemed like it was going to be a long road to find another retailer willing to stock it.

I know you'll have been fully above board, I just idly wondered how hard the import process had been for you.

I'm glad to see it back on sale in any case, thanks.

I remember the thread in question, wasn't it a fellow vendor who brought the issue up?

Was an interesting thread, that I don't think ever got a definitive answer.

Back
Top Bottom