OGALLALA BAY RUM is back in the UK !!!

Watch this space..... :icon_razz:

welcometotheworldslargestbayrumsite.jpg

its pricy though isn't it?

Well, I ordered some the year before last via Maguire's eBay shop, and it never arrived. I tried to contact them, but never received a reply. I actually set-up an eBay dispute, at which point my order was amended to indicate that it had been dispatched. After checking with the Post Office, it seems that it never was dispatched, though, by the time I found this out, the time available to further the dispute had elapsed, so I gave up on it. I hadn't intended to post this, but seeing this thread revived made me reconsider.

Well, I ordered some the year before last via Maguire's eBay shop, and it never arrived. I tried to contact them, but never received a reply. I actually set-up an eBay dispute, at which point my order was amended to indicate that it had been dispatched. After checking with the Post Office, it seems that it never was dispatched, though, by the time I found this out, the time available to further the dispute had elapsed, so I gave up on it. I hadn't intended to post this, but seeing this thread revived made me reconsider.

I had a very similar experience with them as well , they never had the item in stock but it went into the basket and checked out , it was marked as dispatched but never arrived , got my money back eventually , it left a bitter taste in my mouth

I had a very similar experience with them as well , they never had the item in stock but it went into the basket and checked out , it was marked as dispatched but never arrived , got my money back eventually , it left a bitter taste in my mouth

Sorry to hear of your experience. It does, however, make me feel slightly better about what happened to me, as I wondered if I was the only one to have had problems.

I've placed a couple of orders with Maguires and found them OK to be honest, although I do remember reading elsewhere that some people had some issues with them a while ago (I reckon it was a while ago though). I notice they sell Musgo Real colognes cheaper than anyone else.

I bought a fair amount from McGuire's in a first order some time ago, which included a lot of pretty expensive Ogallala bits. That was OK, but then I had a similar experience to @The Geordie Shaver, with stuff bought and paid for but then out of stock.
It turned up in the end, but I don't normally give return business to sellers who seem either "iffy" or something worse.

You had a lucky escape...dreadful stuff!

what a crappy way to do business - but all this about bay rum , ive bought a limited edition soap ... only 25 made ( nice move , there at the right time ) but it reminds me of just bay leaves... well it cost me 16 quid delivered , i guess 30 tailor made fags - doubt ill buy bay rum in any form again.

Back
Top Bottom