Ordered my new car....

Sezer74 said:
I bet she is faster then a mini cooper, will you upgrade the exhaust? something like a freeflow silencers? would sound well nice!

Yes, it's much faster than a Cooper. And rarer. Only about 3,000 in the UK.

Have you heard one? The pipes are pretty open anyway. Think supercar sound, not hot hatch. This is a bog standard Abarth 500 at pretty low revs:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h3sO3yO_RA

undertherazor said:
Mind if I ask what is the actual lt/100km or mpg?
Also how does it feel on highway and b roads, is it steady?
Thanks

It very early to say, but the official combined figure is 43 mpg. We all know these are hard to match, but they do give a comparison to other cars. The engine only has just over 100 miles on it, so it is bound to loosen up and give more. At the moment it is averaging 31 mpg, mainly around town.

The ride is firm, but I think comfortable. Most variants of the 500 can be a little bouncy, but the Abarths tend to be better than the Fiats (in my experience).

It fees like a larger car. Rock steady and accurate, and quite refined when you are not going crazy on the loud pedal.

Actually that sounds very good, I heard one when passed me even with a little backfire, it sound well good, not too loud not too quiet. Now I gues it would be stock exhaust as its bit loud. Safe journeys m8

Back
Top Bottom