Panic buying !! Fuel Strike !

I reckon it'd be most ironic if it turns out some of these morons (nearly said fuckwits) bought "Keep Calm, Carry On" mugs over the last couple of years.

I'm ever so very glad Vinny didn't say the "F.....t" word. I should most probably have had to work myself into all kinds of simulated moral outrage as I'd never read anything like it in the past 60 plus years !

Dozey beggar ....... now that I can live with.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

EU Regulations relaxed

Is it just me, or are there some inconsistencies arising here?

The tanker driver's have said their dispute isn't about money, it's about safety. OK then, if that's true, how come they aren't all refusing to break the EU rules about how many hours they can drive, which the Gov't have temporarily suspended this weekend.

You have to laugh, or you'd cry.......

Well in order to do some panic lawnmowing this morning, at about 10.30 I took myself for a panic stroll to the petrol station in the village... bearing in mind he'd been open from 7am... I was his 4th customer. Panic bought the 5 litres (HOW MUCH?!?!?!?!) and panic strolled back home to panic mow the lawn.

All that panicking's got me worn out.

(Yesterday - trip to Fife & Glasgow - no panic purchasing to be seen)

Well this evening at about six o'clock my local BP was sold out of pretty much all fuel. The lady at the counter said they were keeping some spare for the emergency services. I was panic-buying an M&S chicken pie by the way. They hadn't sold out of them.

Back
Top Bottom