Active Pass Around: Fatboy

You could have asked first, but I would have had no objections, as it's not my razor. I don't think @dodgy would mind.. I hope..
Any pictures?
Replating anyone? In gold? :rolleyes:
Well, given that it seemed appropriate to show the razor some TLC and make sure that it left me looking slightly smarter and closer to the original than when it arrived; and given that @dodgy said back in 2011 that he didn't expect to see his razor again and had effectively put it on permanent pass around, I might have expected some acknowledgment of good intent rather than a sniffy reply of this nature.

Anyway, some "after" pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1222.JPG
    IMG_1222.JPG
    993.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1220.JPG
    IMG_1220.JPG
    935.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1221.JPG
    IMG_1221.JPG
    910.7 KB · Views: 38
yes I have had two shaves with it so far. I is similar to m slim but does feel soother and does have more weight to it. I had a little razor burn under my chin this morning so I with try it with some different blades
Take your time. :D
  • Who knows how many people since 2011
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • SAnderson781
  • David68
  • shevsky
  • Reefhead
  • Les Dupondt
  • phil-b
  • matt925b
  • … You?
The list is open.

Legend: Completed, Currently with, Waiting

Morning chaps. Would you mind removing me from the list? Patience has never been my middle name, so I went ahead and purchased one already. @riverrun , thank you for your admin on this and other pass arounds.

@phil-b , please do let us know how you find the Fatboy. I'm getting used to the angles but I'm a fan.

Morning chaps. Would you mind removing me from the list? Patience has never been my middle name, so I went ahead and purchased one already. @riverrun , thank you for your admin on this and other pass arounds.

@phil-b , please do let us know how you find the Fatboy. I'm getting used to the angles but I'm a fan.
No worries. That means Phil is currently last on the list and there is basically no waiting time if you want to try the legendary Fatboy.
THE LIST IS AND REMAINS OPEN!!
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • SAnderson781
  • David68
  • shevsky
  • Reefhead
  • Les Dupondt
  • phil-b
  • … You?
The list is open.

No worries. That means Phil is currently last on the list and there is basically no waiting time if you want to try the legendary Fatboy.
THE LIST IS AND REMAINS OPEN!!
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • SAnderson781
  • David68
  • shevsky
  • Reefhead
  • Les Dupondt
  • phil-b
  • … You?
The list is open.

Hi @riverrun
May I be placed on the list please?
Many thanks

Last edited:
Evening riverrun. May I join the list please?
Evening Barry Giddens. Certainly.
It may not look like it, but there is a bit of a wait right now. The Fatboy will stay with @phil-b for another month or so, due to.... circumstances and stuff. But this is a leisurely pass around...
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • SAnderson781
  • David68
  • shevsky
  • Reefhead
  • Les Dupondt
  • phil-b
  • Shave to the grave
  • Barry Giddens
  • … You?
The list is open.

Hmm tempted to try a fatboy and slim, as this is still open could I be added to the list?

A 'problem' might be that I'm not in the UK all the time so will need a bit more than a week or so to try it out if that is OK?

Hmm tempted to try a fatboy and slim, as this is still open could I be added to the list?

A 'problem' might be that I'm not in the UK all the time so will need a bit more than a week or so to try it out if that is OK?
The Fatboy is not in a hurry...
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • SAnderson781
  • David68
  • shevsky
  • Reefhead
  • Les Dupondt
  • phil-b
  • Shave to the grave
  • Barry Giddens
  • nlMike
  • … You?
The list is open.

@riverrun I would love a go with this, may I jump in please.

Many thanks
Wayne
Sure, Wayne.
Also @Shave to the grave is unable to receive the Fatboy at this time and asked to be removed - to rejoin at a later time...
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • SAnderson781
  • David68
  • shevsky
  • Reefhead
  • Les Dupondt
  • phil-b
  • Barry Giddens