Active Pass Around: Fatboy

Hi
I have had no reply from Drrolly so to keep the momentum going can the next on the list contact me with their address and i will post on this weekend .
Thanks,
Neal

I'm next on the list and can't see that anyone has been added on after me at the moment.

Neal, as I'm away on holiday for a couple of weeks it's probably best you hold onto the razor for now or it'll most likely end up residing at my local sorting office or worst still being sent back to you.

If Drolly gets in touch in the meantime, send it on to him ..if not, then I'll drop you a PM once I'm back. Hope that makes sense to everyone ?

Hi Dodgy & the rest

Could I be added to the list for this excellent pass around please...if whomever is relevant PMs me I'll pass on my address details. Curious about the Fatboy, who wouldn't be!

Thanks

shavecraft said:
Hi Dodgy & the rest

Could I be added to the list for this excellent pass around please...if whomever is relevant PMs me I'll pass on my address details. Curious about the Fatboy, who wouldn't be!

Thanks

Hi there,

How bout you contact Neal and see if he'll ship out the Fatboy. Looks like there's a window open tight now that might be good timing for you.

Meanwhile, I'll add you to the list,

dodgy said:
missingskin said:
[Martin, I hope that monkey has a visa as it has seemed to grown attached to the UK...........:p:p:p

Ahhhhh, my old buddy whizzingmonk,

Yeah, luckily I'm not planning on seeing that particular troup member again. Damn thing probably acquired a bad case of good manners from hanging around with you guys over there.

Marv

dodgy said:
dodgy said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Ok, there's five (make that seven now) members on the list so far. I'm sure others will sign up later, For right now we have:

Update: Here's where things are as of today.

Wellboy.......finished
Huxley........finished
Ewaa..........finished
Kev.............finished
Blades...MIA
Helveticum....finished
Lesed.......done
ajc347.......done
bigsimes........done
BillyHoyle......done
jimbofett.....done
Francorelli.....done (I think(
shamreez.....done
Drroly......done
Goody54321.....done (maybe
Shanky887614.....done
Neal.....done
shavecraft....done
KrisH.....done
A-W

Hiya,

Here's where we are now. Everything looks kosher I hope. Let me know if I gotta do a little updating.

hi shavecraft,
Will get the fatboy in the post to you on Wednesday or Thursday , I am sure you will enjoy it
neal

hi all
I just checked my personal e-mail after i wrote the above to find a message from Drroly saying he was ready for the fatboy . Sorry Shavecraft, but I will send it to Drrolly as he has been waiting for a while . Hope this hasnt caused any offence or confusion ,
Neal

no problem neal, maybe drrolly (or whomever is before me in the que) can pm me when he's ready to pass it on and I'll PM my details

Hi
I have posted the fatboy onto drrolly today (also included a polsilver , iridium and personna med prep blade which i discovered to suit the razor well ) . I really loved the razor , so much so i did buy a birth year one from ebay last week .
thanks again for the opportunity and reason to buy more kit,
neal

neal said:
Hi
I have posted the fatboy onto drrolly today (also included a polsilver , iridium and personna med prep blade which i discovered to suit the razor well ) . I really loved the razor , so much so i did buy a birth year one from ebay last week .
thanks again for the opportunity and reason to buy more kit,
neal

Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying it out. Never tried a polsilver so looking forward to that too. I find the personnas work well in my etched tech, so stands to reason they will work well in the fatboy too.

On a broader note, please excuse my slowness in replying to pms etc. A heavy workload and 3 month old daughter mean I have a lot less free time at the moment!

Hi

Still experimenting with combinations of blades and settings so do you mind if I keep it for a few days longer? I wish I could shave mote than once a day at the moment! I've tried my usual go to blade (Feather) but haven't had great results, so I'll try a polsilver next. No denying it's a beautifully engineered bit of kit though. Maybe just my technique is not right as I'm mainly a SE shaver.

Who is next on the list? Sorry I've lost track of things a bit! I have a pretty wide selection of blades, so if there is anything you wouldlike to try, please let me know and I'll pop a couple in the package.

ATM I've got bic, treet, trig, lord, shark, personnas, astra, crystal, wilkinson and a couple of others knocking about!

Hi All,

Can a newbie put his name down?

I dont want to over step the mark of course and willing to wait until I've contributed for some time.

Drroly said:
Who is next on the list?

Hi there,

Looks like shavecraft is up next.

A - W said:
Hi All,

Can a newbie put his name down?

Sure thing......now on the list to ride the Fatboy.

Martin

Oh yeah, for some reason I'm feeling generous today and I will waive the normal $500 security deposit (non refundable of course).

The Fatboy will be leaving me and making it's way to Shavecraft. It definately suits some blades more than others, and although I didn't get of to a good start, I'm starting to like the FB.

I think part of it is I'm not used to such a mild razor. Even on 9 I would still call it mild. Also, it took me a while to find the right angle. However, once I sorted out technique and blade match, the FB guarantees a fantastically irritation free shave. Don't know exactly why, but there is a certain pleasure in shaving with the FB.

I don't think I would splash out for a Fatboy, but will see if I can get a well priced late-model Gillette Adjustable (with the black handle).

Back
Top Bottom