Active Pass Around: Fatboy

I've had a good play with the Fatboy and I must admit it's grown on me.

The best shave I've had with it was this evening with a Lord blade at setting 7; this tended to work better for me than sharper blades at lower settings and devoured 3 days worth of growth with ease.

Thanks again to Martin for organising the pass-around and donating the razor. :)

Hey mr Lemel.
I like the way you said first fat boy!
My e4 is safe and well.
Mind you they are all E4....
this is possibly the coolest razor on the planet.
Nice one
Kl Jnr

Is it possible that I could be added to the list please? I have been thinking about purchasing a Fatboy for some time now so the chance to try one first would be great.

Thanks
Chris.

Goody54321 said:
Is it possible that I could be added to the list please? I have been thinking about purchasing a Fatboy for some time now so the chance to try one first would be great.

Thanks
Chris.

Now on board.

dodgy said:
shanky887614 said:
could i be added to the list please

Certainly.....now in line for a test drive.

thanks, ive got this straight with replaceable blades, i think ill chuck that in as well as the fat boy after ive tried it, it will be interesting to compare the difference between a fatboy and a straight using the same blades.

Martin,

I've just finished with the Fatboy and passed to BillyHoyle.

Many thanks for giving me the chance to test this 'legendary' razor out. It's a fine razor and I found I could use it on a '5' and get decent results with a 7 o'clock yellow, even though I consider myself to be a noob.

I enjoyed using it and now have the thought of acquiring one on my mind ;)

Cheers

missingskin said:
[Martin, I hope that monkey has a visa as it has seemed to grown attached to the UK...........:p:p:p

Ahhhhh, my old buddy whizzingmonk,

Yeah, luckily I'm not planning on seeing that particular troup member again. Damn thing probably acquired a bad case of good manners from hanging around with you guys over there.

Marv

dodgy said:
dodgy said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Ok, there's five (make that seven now) members on the list so far. I'm sure others will sign up later, For right now we have:

Update: Here's where things are as of today.

Wellboy.......finished
Huxley........finished
Ewaa..........finished
Kev.............finished
Blades...MIA
Helveticum....finished
Lesed.......done
ajc347.......done
bigsimes........done
BillyHoyle......done
jimbofett.....done
Francorelli