Closed Pass Around: Merkur Slant list (enchanted)

My time is up with the Slant. Tried aligning the blade in both positions ref Chris Bell but still found the razor fairly mild which is surprising. I needed to do more touchups at the end of the shave, so maybe I just needed to use it for a longer spell and alter the technique. However it didn't leave ne with the urge to rush out and by one, but like everything else,YMMV.
IDS is next in line but he wants to wait until after the holiday. Anyone else like to jump a place on the list meantime?

Pity that it didn't suit you, Tom. I bought one for myself and am loving it with Feather blades - I gave myself a few weepers, but I wasn't giving it quite the respect it was due. With a light touch, the Slant/Feather combination slices through pretty much anything.

dodgy said:
dodgy said:
dodgy said:
[chrisbell.......done
Gairdner.......hiatus
Exapno
majortom......done
lds
Exapno
Burgundy

Hiya,

Does that seem accurate? Is ids next or if not, then where are we?
Hi Martin I have the Slant ready to go to IDS. He is on holiday over Christmas/ New Year period and has asked me to hold it till next week. If you would like me to pass to someone else instead let me know.

simmo3801 said:
Hi guys, Martin could you add me to the list please? I tried a slant way back when I was inexperienced with DEs so I'd lime to try again if I may?

Thanks

Good plan......now on the list.

Back
Top Bottom