Closed Pass Around: Merkur Slant list (enchanted)

Re: RE: Pass Around: Merkur Slant list (enchanted)

ajh101 said:
Ah! To whom should I send this?! Just realised I am not sure where this should be off to now! :)
Think I'm next but am away for a couple of weeks from Friday. Happy for someone else to go next in case there is overlap with the razor arriving in the post and me departing...

I realise I am new and this pass around thread has had one casualty in the past, but I would very much like to be considered to have my name added to the list so I can try a slant before buying (or not if we do not get on!)

ajh101 said:
Ah! To whom should I send this?! Just realised I am not sure where this should be off to now! :)

ajh101 said:
Speak up or I will try extra blades next weekend! ?

Hiya,

Man, this thread got away from me and I apologize to Big O for not asking ajh to pass that along to you sooner. Would you mind getting in touch with him for your address. Sorry for the lapse.

Martin

dodgy said:
ajh101 said:

ajh101 said:
Speak up or I will try extra blades next weekend! ?

Hiya,

Man, this thread got away from me and I apologize to Big O for not asking ajh to pass that along to you sooner. Would you mind getting in touch with him for your address. Sorry for the lapse.

Martin
Hi Martin fate has it ajh101 got in touch this morning so hopefully will be in my possession before the weekend.

monkeygrinder said:
I realise I am new and this pass around thread has had one casualty in the past, but I would very much like to be considered to have my name added to the list so I can try a slant before buying (or not if we do not get on!)

Big O said:
Hi Martin fate has it ajh101 got in touch this morning so hopefully will be in my possession before the weekend.

Ok, glad the slant's back doin some traveling and getting wet.

Far as a previous casualty goes, that razor....she was possessive and a little controling and she just took a member away one day. That was one reason it was picked for that job. I would never see her again, which I knew was best. Mr Wetdog was a victim!

Anyway monkeygrinder, this one's much better behaved and I will get you a seat on this very fun ride. Looks like we need a new list.

dodgy said:
Far as a previous casualty goes, that razor....she was possessive and a little controling and she just took a member away one day. That was one reason it was picked for that job. I would never see her again, which I knew was best. Mr Wetdog was a victim!

Anyway monkeygrinder, this one's much better behaved and I will get you a seat on this very fun ride. Looks like we need a new list.

Much obliged. I shall strap myself in tightly!

Ben

I can confirm I've received from ajh101 and can't wait to try her out this weekend and a few goes thereafter! monkeygrinder, will PM you when ready to pass on. Thx

Evening chaps. I'm also fairly new here but would love to be considered for the pass around. Just tried an r41 but not for me and it's in the BST. Was thinking of a slant and would be great to try before I buy.
Paul.

micheal said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Starting NEW LIST:

ajh101.......done
Big O......done
monkeygrinder......done
themadremmy.......done
Ian1872.....done
pgachapman

Please remove micheal from the list. A silver-tongued fellow TSRer talked me into buying a 39C and it is excellent!

themadremmy said:
Evening chaps. I'm also fairly new here but would love to be considered for the pass around. Just tried an r41 but not for me and it's in the BST. Was thinking of a slant and would be great to try before I buy.
Paul.

monkeygrinder said:
dodgy said:

Much obliged. I shall strap myself in tightly!

Ben
Had fun with this. It does take a little time getting used to the odd angle but in the end 2-3 passes gives a nice shave. Ready to pass on so monkeygrinder PM on its way to you to for address.

Thank you to dodgy for allowing this passaround.

Back
Top Bottom