Pearl Open Comb Razor

Hi All

Would like to confirm that this is Pearl Razor , we have sold quite a few because it represents good value , we are a small company and I like to think we offer good service. I not seen many issues with any of these rezors but as with anything I sell . i offer a no quiibble guarantee if a product doesnt match expectations then I will refund or exchange .

Thanks Eddie

Just received my second Pearl SSH-02. The first one had uneven exposure. This second one is just the same. Seems a lot of these rebadged Pearl razors - Razorock, Cadet, Matador, HTGAM etc have the same issue. I gather Joe at Italian Barber said it was very common with the ones he received. It's a shame as otherwise the quality seems excellent for the price and the finish is excellent.

Just received my second Pearl SSH-02. The first one had uneven exposure. This second one is just the same. Seems a lot of these rebadged Pearl razors - Razorock, Cadet, Matador, HTGAM etc have the same issue. I gather Joe at Italian Barber said it was very common with the ones he received. It's a shame as otherwise the quality seems excellent for the price and the finish is excellent.

I put a Gillette OLD type cap on mine, and mine had that ridiculous 4 inch handle, so I cut it down to a little less than 3".

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is how it originally looked.

attachment.php

A very good review, good value for money razors, if you really wanted to use another handle you could always cut some of the stud off.

It's Zamak, I wouldn't recommend exposing the innards. Most handles have a deep enough hole, just not enough threads. I threaded a Merkur 1904 handle deeper with a #10x32 tap and put it on my RazoRock OLD type, which also has the long stud.

Back
Top Bottom