Penhaligon's, Anthony Logistics & IK at TK Maxx

jds

Hi All,

I popped into my local TK Maxx over the weekend and noticed that they seemed to have a lot of stuff that may be of interest. Obviously it can be a bit hit & miss but always worth a nose if you have time and inclination:

Anthony Logsitics
Penhaligons (EdT, Colognes)
Miller Harris
Institut Karite
.. and plenty of fragrances of all sorts.

Answered my own question, came away with two bottles of Feuilles de Tabac EdP for just under £100, JACKPOT! @Mr_Smartepants something for you Erik?

TKMAXX tends to distribute fairly evenly in most cases :)
I wonder if they have a separate management in Scotland. My TKMaxx, which is quite a large one, never have any of the stuff which I see folk posting here. When i ask in store, I'm told, 'We just get what is sent'.

Pity.

I wonder if they have a separate management in Scotland. My TKMaxx, which is quite a large one, never have any of the stuff which I see folk posting here. When i ask in store, I'm told, 'We just get what is sent'.

Pity.
I had a look in the East Kilbride TK Maxx and they had 30ml Sartorial, Juniper Sling for £19.99 they also had a couple of the 100ml bottles male and female scents for £40. They were on a display table right at the front door and dotted over the shelves so I think its fairly haphazardly stocked at best.

I had a look in the East Kilbride TK Maxx and they had 30ml Sartorial, Juniper Sling for £19.99 they also had a couple of the 100ml bottles male and female scents for £40. They were on a display table right at the front door and dotted over the shelves so I think its fairly haphazardly stocked at best.
I get to EK quite often. I'll pop in for a look. Many thanks.

Went down tothe Hackney, Amhurst Rd branch today.
I saw Penhaligons Opus 1870 & Malabah @ £35 - 100ml
Miller Harris, Le Petit Grain, Tangerine Vert, Citron Citron, Tea Tonic. There were others I can't remember and pricing was between 35 - £50
I got the Mrs a bottle of Fig Amere which she loves for £40 100ml

Quick pic of a small selection of L'Artisan Perfumer http://www.artisanparfumeur.com/shop/home.html
I have tried their Timbuktu and liked it very much.
They also had, off the top of my head... Al Oudh, L'eau de L'artisan, Fou D'Absinthe, L'eau D'Ambre, Nuit De Tubereuse, Batucada
These were between 25 - £40 100ml
There were other I can't remember.
I am tempted to dip my toe into some of this range ;)

Quite happy with this wee haul EK branch Scottish chaps but fairly well picked over now
arqd0L.jpg

Yep. Rather bargainrific I thought. Never know whether to believe the RRPs on the labels when shopping at the Maxximus but at least 50% off.
I know some hate it but I rather like the jumble sale adventure of it all.
The Castile is very good starts off quite citrus but develops for ages

Back
Top Bottom