Penhaligon's, Anthony Logistics & IK at TK Maxx

Quick Google whilst looking at it (how did we shop before smartphones) showed it £88 from penhaglions webshop so was worth a punt. Like it though.
Not so sure about the sartorial

Quick Google whilst looking at it (how did we shop before smartphones) showed it £88 from penhaglions webshop so was worth a punt. Like it though.
Not so sure about the sartorial
Sartorial is my favourite Penhaligon's frag. In thr TK Maxx (Telford) on Sunday they had Sartorial, Juniper Sling & Endymion for £20 (30ml) and big bottles of Quercus & Castile for £40. I was very good and just bought a Miss Dior gift set for £40 (for Mrs Xmas present). She reckoned the size of the bottle was about £60 normal retail - bob-a-job!!

As everything comes to he that waits, I'll be hovering around John Lewis, Brum on Saturday to prod the wife in the right direction at the ADP stand - *cough* Mandorlo Di Sicilia *cough*

I was wondering about the L'Artisan Parfumer and if I see the Oudh I may well go for it. I hae not had even a whiff of one of their frags so interested to hear what the thinking is on this maker. How does it compare to AdP Oud fragrance for instance?

Well I popped into my local on Friday evening and left with 100ml of Al Oudh and 100 ml of Fou D'Absinthe. The Oud is warm and very spicy, the Fou D'Absinthe is lighter but with a depth of warmth over time. Impressed with both. Need to stay out of that shop!

Back
Top Bottom