Photo of the day

Not to the same calibre of most of the photos I've seen here but Daisy was looking particularly mighty yesterday;

Snapseed.jpg

iPhone 7 camera (HDR enabled). jpeg. Edited with Snapseed app.

Wonderful looking dog. I'll bet it's smart, too. Great picture.
Thank you Mr Dobson! She's a great looker - very fat when we rescued her (6.4kg) but now weighing a mere 5.4kg! [We] reckon she wasn't trained/walked as she barely knew her name and was out of breath after 15 minutes walking. Now she's akin to recall, sit, stay, waiting for treats, waiting to cross the road, giving both paws, lying down, 'find it' for her ball in the park...

As a Schnauzer x Poodle she is both insanely daft and incredibly smart. She knows exactly when her walks are in the day and which cars are mine and the OH's (when she hears them you see her pop her head through the blinds). She hates rain to the point she'll put the brakes on and not go outside. She loves everyone and everything, though tries to chase cats and squirrels. She adores kids. All-in-all, I wouldn't be without her. She's a fantastic woof-woof.

Thank you Mr Dobson! She's a great looker - very fat when we rescued her (6.4kg) but now weighing a mere 5.4kg! [We] reckon she wasn't trained/walked as she barely knew her name and was out of breath after 15 minutes walking. Now she's akin to recall, sit, stay, waiting for treats, waiting to cross the road, giving both paws, lying down, 'find it' for her ball in the park...

As a Schnauzer x Poodle she is both insanely daft and incredibly smart. She knows exactly when her walks are in the day and which cars are mine and the OH's (when she hears them you see her pop her head through the blinds). She hates rain to the point she'll put the brakes on and not go outside. She loves everyone and everything, though tries to chase cats and squirrels. She adores kids. All-in-all, I wouldn't be without her. She's a fantastic woof-woof.
Daisy is a beauty and sounds like a joy to live with. Rescue dogs can be the most rewarding - maybe because yours is so smart she is especially appreciative your kind act.

Back
Top Bottom