Post shave moisturiser

As an after shave balm with moisturising properties I use the Geo F. Trumper Skin Food - it's probably my favourite shaving product, is super cost effective as you only need a couple drops, and amazingly effective at stopping razor bumps/burn/irritation for me.

For an all-around face moisturiser that can be used post-shave, I'd have good experiences with the Men-u Ultra Concentrate Matt Moisturiser.

Depends on price range. Best you can get IMHO is Santa Maria Novella's pre/post shave balm but is expensive (well worth it though)

Also:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mitchells-Wool-Fat-Unperfumed-Lotion/dp/B008E6A3O0 at £4.29
http://www.villagebarber.com/products/shaving-balm at £15.95

Professor Blighty's Universal Shaving Balsalm. From our very own Professor Blighty or ebay. £7 delivered in UK. Great stuff and you can have it scented however you like.

NotTheStig said:
Professor Blighty's Universal Shaving Balsalm. From our very own Professor Blighty or ebay. £7 delivered in UK. Great stuff and you can have it scented however you like.

I've tried to find the prof's stuff on eBay but there are no listings!

raag said:
As an after shave balm with moisturising properties I use the Geo F. Trumper Skin Food - it's probably my favourite shaving product, is super cost effective as you only need a couple drops, and amazingly effective at stopping razor bumps/burn/irritation for me.

For an all-around face moisturiser that can be used post-shave, I'd have good experiences with the Men-u Ultra Concentrate Matt Moisturiser.

What is the skin food sandalwood like? Do you use this one?

Shropshire Shaver said:
NotTheStig said:

Actually, I can't find him on ebay now either.:huh: His stuff always used to be easy to find.

I have tried plenty of balm and moisturisers in the past and have finally settled with a balm called guise made by a company called elixir (250519701084 ebay item number)that i found on ebay a while back and i like it a lot and have passed a few samples of it to family and friends and we all agree that its an excellent product for the price...

Sellers away for a while so not taking orders of it atm but i'll be ordering quite a few bottles once they start taking orders again..

Institut Karite with Shea butter, it's hard to find anything better than that. Available from Shaving.ie, comes in a hefty 250ml bottle. French know their thing, I tell ya.

chrisbell said:
Shropshire Shaver said:
NotTheStig said:

Actually, I can't find him on ebay now either.:huh: His stuff always used to be easy to find.

There used to be pages of his stuff come up on a ebay search

Shropshire Shaver said:
chrisbell said:
Shropshire Shaver said:
NotTheStig said:

Yes, but searching for several of his regular products yields no results.

Shropshire Shaver said:
chrisbell said:
Shropshire Shaver said:
NotTheStig said:

I bought some non scented ASB only a fortnight or so ago.
Maybe on holiday for a few weeks so removed listings?

A - W said:
Shropshire Shaver said:
chrisbell said:
Shropshire Shaver said:
NotTheStig said:

I bought some non scented ASB only a fortnight or so ago.
Maybe on holiday for a few weeks so removed listings?

True but there is a facility for marking that you are away. Hope the listings come back on soon!

Back
Top Bottom