Posts are not being shown/cannot view

hunnymonster said:
Right.... the Jewel thread is now working... http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=10224 ... that was unpleasant.

Point me at the others that are <ahem> important enough to attract the same attention

Cant see your or my posts on this one HM

RB73 said:

Can't view that one: "You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

What happened with the VintageScent thread? I clicked that, but the most recent post I can see is from 26/01/10.

kt66 said:
RB73 said:
hunnymonster said:

Can't view that one: "You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

Was it the VintageScent thread? I clicked that, but the most recent post I see is from 26/01/10.

Yes fella

OK - VintageScent thread is now split into two parts - http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=10229 & http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=10228

I wonder (on a purely intellectual level) if both parts inherit the dodgy parameters? But I'm not interested enough to add posts to it to find out :)

Just posted in this thread (The Shaving Room › Shaving Tackle › DE Blades > How many are you holding "in stock"?) and neither post is showing - though I can see the last post I made referenced in the Last Post column on Forum Home.
I am using a base install of Google Chrome, Windows XP (SP3).
Both posts were made using the Quick Reply box at the foot of the page. Posts showed in the thread after submission but disappeared on page refresh.

cromulent said:
Just posted in this thread (The Shaving Room › Shaving Tackle › DE Blades > How many are you holding "in stock"?) and neither post is showing - though I can see the last post I made referenced in the Last Post column on Forum Home.
I am using a base install of Google Chrome, Windows XP (SP3).
Both posts were made using the Quick Reply box at the foot of the page. Posts showed in the thread after submission but disappeared on page refresh.

I've split off the most recent posts to here, made a note in the first post of the new thread & closed the old thread.

Back
Top Bottom