Question for the married men: do you ever let your wife use your shaving products?

Just curious- are your shaving products "off limits" to your wives or do you share with them? I personally think men's shaving products are often superior to anything made specifically for women...and I have started using only my husband's shaving products in recent years. Maybe one day there will be a better selection of products out there for the ladies. Until then, I'm glad my husband will share! :)

Last edited:
My wife doesn't shave (epilates and waxes) so it's never arisen.

However, my wife is extremely heavy-handed (doors slammed; taps over-tightened; crockery smashed; tiles chipped; switches / hinges broken ad nauseum ) so if ever asked I'd only ever let her use my cheapest most easily replaced kit. Period.

My wife doesn't need to shave very often since she had laser treatment (IPL or summat) but when does it's a disposable and can of goo. I often hint to her about getting a safety razor. I've offered her one of mine and the remainder of my shave bowl and brush once I'm done but she's yet to take it. Might get her one for her birthday...

My partner (We're not married!) doesn't use my shaving stuff as she considers it far too scary looking. Though when I have chucked the odd poor performing shave soap in the shower to use up she almost always loves them.

We had a bit of a shopping oversight once and forgot soap so I lopped a chunk off a Derby stick as an emergency measure for the morning and she loved it:eek:

I'm not married either but living with the fiancée.

This probably sounds a bit weird but I did shave one of her armpits with my R89 once (purely coincidence that I was shaving at the sink while she was in the bath and offered to do it when I was finished). It was more a selfish act on my part because I wanted to see if the technique was the same when shaving somebody else!

She was shocked at how much better the shave was compared to her Venus. Although she was too nervous to try it herself.

Now I just need to get her to do her face :D

Back
Top Bottom