Raybans

Sorry, I've no attention of upsetting you Nishy.

That looks a professional site, but when you look into it, there's no address for the seller which rings alarm bells for me, so I did a search.

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-goodsdetails.com-a-fake-site.html

Looks like they are in China and the security of the site doesn't look that hot too. Now I love a bargain but I wouldn't personally risk this place with my credit card details or my eyes on fakes. If you have any family history of cataracts then protecting your eyes from the sun is essential. My grandparents and my father both had cataracts and I've the start of one in one eye, my optician advised me to always wear good quality sunglasses.

Greetings

I think you will find that they cost over £60.00 a pair wholesale to the trade and there is a minimum order.

The last fake ones I looked at were standard aviators (the old original design) they looked perfect in every way only the leaflet that came with them was the give away, it contained many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I am at a loss as to why they had not counterfeited/copied a genuine leaflet.

Regards
Dick.

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

I think you will find that they cost over £60.00 a pair wholesale to the trade and there is a minimum order.

The last fake ones I looked at were standard aviators (the old original design) they looked perfect in every way only the leaflet that came with them was the give away, it contained many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I am at a loss as to why they had not counterfeited/copied a genuine leaflet.

Regards
Dick.

I expect they purchased a pair to copy and things were lost in translation.

It does look suspicious only time will tell, I have an original pair so will compare hoping they come before Saturday as I'm off abroad probably a bit optimistic

People do not understand that fake sunglasses will cause the pupil to widen due to the darker glass, therefore allowing more harmful rays to pass. Would never buy from anything but an authorised dealer. It just isn't worth it! Most children's sunglasses are no different and something that personally angers me.

anotheruser said:
However, if they look the part, say RayBan and the OP is happy.... bargain!

You seem to be the kind of person who would have a year round conker tan. If you don't understand why I posted that, then read your post again.

I would go with you guys on it being a fake, if it gets picked on the beach so be it, will definitely use the genuine polarised pair most times

Back
Top Bottom