Raybans

Northam Saint said:
jaycey said:
I suppose these days the fakers have got round to engraving B&L into the lens? It was an instant tell in the olden days :)

They would certainly be fake if they are post 2000 if they engraved B&L on them as the RayBan brand since then has been owned by Luxottica.

I'm not really that old :blush: Just read about it on the internet :s

jaycey said:
Northam Saint said:
jaycey said:
I suppose these days the fakers have got round to engraving B&L into the lens? It was an instant tell in the olden days :)

They would certainly be fake if they are post 2000 if they engraved B&L on them as the RayBan brand since then has been owned by Luxottica.

I'm not really that old :blush: Just read about it on the internet :s

I did have a pair pre 2000 with B&L etched, I am that old. I know they don't anymore, I believe they have started to etch RayBan on them in a similar position.

I've had several pairs over the years currently have two pairs of sunglasses, one pair of reading/ close up stuff. The build quality is what makes them stand out from fakes.

They still etch the lens, I bought a pair of wayfarers last year, left them in a taxi after about 3 weeks, stupid summertime afternoon sessions. Stupid Gin!!!

Just checked my L.E Wayfarers and those are deffo fakes they just look wrong. Have worn Raybans since I was about 20 yrs old and can spot a fake a mile off. You only get one pair of eyes and for the sake of saving money I would not even thinking about buying those. If you want a pair of fakes go to Brick Lane Market in London or take your pick of any street market.
If you want anymore confirmation read the shipping and returns section of the site, its written in Chinglish..........:icon_razz:

I.E.......Exchanges

We will accept exchanges for a different size or color within 7 days of the original order dispatch date. Please contact us with your Order ID and one of our team members will help you. If you would like to exchange items to a different style, you would have to return your items for a refund* (as per Return policy) and place a new order for the style you prefer.
You must contact us before sending the items back. All items sent back to us must be in their original condition i.e. not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. Worn or dirty items will be returned back to you.
We do not cover the shipping cost of exchanges, you will be responsible for the return postage and for the shipping and handling cost of shipping the exchanged items back to you. We recommend that you add tracking and insurance when sending items to us for your own protection, as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.All returned items are subject to a 95% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.

Back
Top Bottom