Razor Emporium(please read).

Update today;

Hello Martyn!

I just wanted to touch base with you, as your order is top priority.

Your razors are not ready to ship yet, but both razors are being plated.

Thank you!

Marissa
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I now feel I'm being taken seriously, and feel a lot calmer about the whole thing. Lets just hope a satisfactory end is in sight:rolleyes:

I've been put of sufficiently and will have mine done elsewhere, thanks much for the thread/info

(i'm with the camp that says : unacceptable, wtf you playing at??)
This is NOT how you run a business that relies on word of mouth advertisement.

Well chaps. I have recieved another emai with pics offering my razors and excuses for the plating problems. I have PMed Dr T to see if he would peruse these, and I just though if anyone else would like a look they can PM an actual email, and I'll forward the email with pics and what sounds like excuses to them:confused:

Thanks for posting. I agree your treatment has been shameful, frankly, well below what customers should expect. It's a betrayal of trust but to compound the error by asking you to provide a spare part to remedy their mistake is an insult.

I'd considered having them replate a razor which has great sentimental value to me but your experience has been a salutory lesson and changed my mind.

I hope you get a satisfactory resolution.

Regards,
Chris

As I said before, I'm not one to take someones bread and butter away, or sit in judgement(I'll let you guys do that). I've just tried to show the facts as they are. At the end of the day I've got my razors back ready to face the next 50 years, but it would have been nice to not deal with all the problems caused by internal lack of communication(IMO).
So to sum things up from me; "Could have done better" As I'm sure a lot of us saw written in our school books;)

Back
Top Bottom