RE: secret santa pop it in the post

RE: secret santa not long now

A non royal mail, pub visiting, mysterious being appeared on my doorstep today to hand in a gift. I wasn't in, so I don't know if it was my Santa or one their elves that came - thank you all the same.

Mine has arrived today so thank you very much Santa.

No thanks to Royal Fail though who left it nicely presented by the front door. It's a good job we live in a low crime area!

Just got a knock at the door at 18:05, with a royal mail elf delivering my secret Santa package. Thank you to my secret Santa, this is now under my tree. :)

My Secret Santa package arrived this morning, but unfortunately had nothing on the outside to indicate what it was and no wrapping on the inside box, which is an old shaving brushes box, so I then knew what it was so have wrapped it myself without peeking so thankyou Santa.

Hello all
Just a gentle reminder that if you havent sent your secret santa off you need to be doing it about now.

The last post dates are the 18th for second class and the 20th for first but i think if you leave it that late the chances of it getting there will be slim.

One or two are in the post now so when they come post on here please.
so dont delay pop it in the post and make your posties day.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom