RE: secret santa pop it in the post

Hello all
I know its early but only thirteen Saturdays till Christmas.the secret Santa is one of the highlights of the year.and great fun
never too early to start a list

RE: secret santa

tuftey02 said:
Hello all
I know its early but only thirteen Saturdays till Christmas.the secret Santa is one of the highlights of the year.and great fun
never too early to start a list

"Only thirteen Saturdays till Christmas..". That's actually strangely frightening!

But if you're sorting it out this year tuftey, please count me in!

secret santa

Scary stuff indeed. We've already got Christmas stock out in the shop. I swear it gets earlier and earlier every year.
I'm up for secret Santa this year too.

fly3k said:
I get the concept of Secret Santa but how does this work on TSR?

One person organises it. They select the names out of a hat for you and PM you the name of the person you are buying for. They also PM you the persons address so once you are sorted you can post it to them. Then on XMAS day you open the present and post a photo of what you got. You can spend what you like, I think it's normally about a tenner, plus postage, which could be international.

tony4938 said:
means i might get something for xmas which i actually like!!!

Don't count on that. Last four different Secret Santa gifts to me have all been socks. No shaving crap at all........just stinkin socks, and ugly ones to boot (so to speak).

These guys think socks are a big deal..........just warning you about maybe lowering your expectations.

Martin

Oh, I guess I will fall for it one more year. Thanks to whoever will be setting this up.

secret santa

How can you say that... I thought that the Derby's were the best present that you ever received? And I was thinking about 'Cuba' for this year!!

dodgy said:
tony4938 said:
means i might get something for xmas which i actually like!!!

Don't count on that. Last four different Secret Santa gifts to me have all been socks. No shaving crap at all........just stinkin socks, and ugly ones to boot (so to speak).

These guys think socks are a big deal..........just warning you about maybe lowering your expectations.

Martin

Oh, I guess I will fall for it one more year. Thanks to whoever will be setting this up.

Ah right so its not a 'shaving related' secret santa?

Back
Top Bottom