Recommend me a new EDT please

Been looking for that one for a couple of days ......... Only place I can find it in the UK is Galaxy Perfume and they're not exactly getting glowing reviews .......

Don't suppose you have any pointers as to where's selling it? ....... I keep reading descriptives like 'dirty and 'animalic' ....... So obviously, I want a bottle :D

Just Ebay or Amazon.

Are you familiar with Balenciaga Pour Homme? It's sort of an unrefined version of that long discontinued classic, or to a lesser degree the King of Powerhouse frags: JHL. It is however a lot rougher around the 'edges' and has the staying power of a cold sore. :D

Note: another discontinued frag in the same vein is Witness by Jacques Bogart. It's an 'over the top' cinnamon that is totally linear.

I have a vintage bottle of Balenciaga Porthos which has a character that I can guess at Pour Homme with. I'm also a big Jacques Bogart fan and so all these recent mentions are of interest to me. Cheers!

I have a couple of bottles of Portos as well. It's definitely a 60's - 70's cologne that is potent. Of course, you have to either go to a bowling alley or a Bingo parlor to find women who appreciate these old school frags. :( ;)

Back
Top Bottom