Refunded for Lost Parcel

Well that was swift, obviously I had emailed asking for a rationale, rather than explain he's just refunded the P&P as well. There was a hint of reluctance in the body of the text but I won't take it that way, perhaps I'll give it a bash again if another comes up on his site.
The old adage, "if you don't ask, you don't get. But I suspect they are chancing their arm initially . Well done, what are you splurging on now :)

Ok well a slight update, I seem to have been hit with a customs charge from Royal Mail today that would suggest that this razor has turned up and started making it's way through the system. It started it's journey at the beginning of April and obviously decided it wanted to go for a bit of a wander first.

I'll hold fire till it arrives on Thursday but I'll have to drop Griffiths Shaving a message and let them know it's finally rocked up (assuming it does). Have to see how he wants to deal with it now that he's been reimbursed by the insurance company and he obviously refunded me.

Last edited:
Ok well a slight update, I seem to have been hit with a customs charge from Royal Mail today that would suggest that this razor has turned up and started making it's way through the system. It started it's journey at the beginning of April and obviously decided it wanted to go for a bit of a wander first.

I'll hold fire till it arrives on Thursday but I'll have to drop Griffiths Shaving a message and let them know it's finally rocked up (assuming it does). Have to see how he wants to deal with it now that he's been reimbursed by the insurance company and he obviously refunded me.
This is good news I hope?

Paul.

This is good news I hope?

Paul.
Absolutely fantastic news from my perspective, assuming it arrives in 1 piece. I always wanted the razor over the refund and the cash is still sat there. Don't get me wrong I had re-allocated it in my mind to the Koraat fund but I was holding off on ordering that until sometime in July to make sure it didn't arrive whilst I was on holiday.

Ooh all excited again lol

Cheers

Marc

It's the post. Doesn't matter which country...there's always issues. I have been in contact with the spectacular people at Smart-Helix and when I ask about shipping to their country...it's ALWAYS...NO, PLEASE NO. Which makes things a bit difficult. I get it...they're at war.. Can you believe we're talking about this? I can't. It's always about letting Russia do whatever they want because the rest of the world is so Shite-scared of the peanut Putin. I'm so sorry...I should not be going political here. But here's the deal. If it wasn't for the totally ridiculous shipping rates I would be trying to sell you specialty razor handles that will benefit S-H. I so enjoy our convos and discussions. I wish all of you the absolute best. I will, if you're ok with this, keep you appraised of the on going situation in Ukraine and with S-H.
Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom