Rockwell - adjustable razor

Ok, this IS interesting...

Rockwell Insiders,

We've got big news… Launching today on Kickstarter is the brand new Rockwell Model T - a fluidly adjustable one-piece razor. And as you're the first to hear about it, you have the chance to get in on early bird pricing before everyone else!

https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/2324254/video-651195-h264_high.mp4

The Rockwell Model T is an easy to use razor, with an adjustable dial that allows everyone to easily get a close and comfortable shave every time. Even better - every backer of the Rockwell Model T will get a free pack of 100 Rockwell Stainless Steel Blades - (that's) two years of blades included with your pledge! There will be even more freebies for backers that we'll announce throughout the campaign.

We wanted to thank all of you for your ongoing support for Rockwell - now we need your help to make the Model T a reality. Any pledge for a Model T or share on social media is a huge step towards revolutionizing shaving. We can't wait to hear what you think about the new Rockwell Model T!

Gareth & Morgan
Co-Founders, Rockwell Razors

Here are @mantic59 's first impressions.
Head over and have a read!

Rockwell 6s vs Rockwell T
(Photo by @mantic59 )

A handle length designed for Mr @Bechet
IMG1680-e1459093694678-1024x769.jpg

• Zinc internal components ensure extreme durability.
Really?

I agree, I am a bit disappointed in the material choices;

• Zinc internal components ensure extreme durability.
  • "Unlike the stainless steel Rockwell 6S, the materials for the Rockwell T are the more commonplace chrome over brass."

Ok, this IS interesting...

Rockwell Insiders,

We've got big news… Launching today on Kickstarter is the brand new Rockwell Model T - a fluidly adjustable one-piece razor. And as you're the first to hear about it, you have the chance to get in on early bird pricing before everyone else!

https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/2324254/video-651195-h264_high.mp4

The Rockwell Model T is an easy to use razor, with an adjustable dial that allows everyone to easily get a close and comfortable shave every time. Even better - every backer of the Rockwell Model T will get a free pack of 100 Rockwell Stainless Steel Blades - (that's) two years of blades included with your pledge! There will be even more freebies for backers that we'll announce throughout the campaign.

We wanted to thank all of you for your ongoing support for Rockwell - now we need your help to make the Model T a reality. Any pledge for a Model T or share on social media is a huge step towards revolutionizing shaving. We can't wait to hear what you think about the new Rockwell Model T!

Gareth & Morgan
Co-Founders, Rockwell Razors

They could have at least used a video of people who know how to shave with a decent lather on their face.

C'mon - whaddya want for ($79 - 200 blades)? Oops! not Erik - or me.

I don't suppose all his 6S backers have received their working razors yet/last I heard/remember hearing.

Note to me: remember to try the Rockwell blades you received. If you can find them. Where's a good place to store 400ml of blue after-shave - Williams - in a thick bottle? It's here somewhere, I know that much for sure.

Back
Top Bottom