Shavemac Silvertip 2-band
Fine American Blend

LgLhg3.jpg

Last edited:
c9d11383-7bc6-4807-95c6-b37a13f32f56_zpscdiyfb5f.jpg

Brush: Omega 10098
Razor: Rockwell 6S (1) w/ Ladas (3)
Soap: Taylors of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream For Sensitive Skin

Day two of me using up my shaving cream, I estimate 8 uses left. I was going to attempt one soap for the month of March but I might defer it for April so I can get on with finishing this tub.

Great shave, love the Rockwell, for me a cut above all my other razors. I can throw any blade in it and know I will get a top notch shave. Mild but efficient.

Day two of me using up my shaving cream, I estimate 8 uses left. I was going to attempt one soap for the month of March but I might defer it for April so I can get on with finishing this tub.

Great shave, love the Rockwell, for me a cut above all my other razors. I can throw any blade in it and know I will get a top notch shave. Mild but efficient.
+ 1 on the Floid Mentolado Vigoroso..one of my favourite a/s Splashes.;)

Tuesday morning...

Soap - Tabac Original
Brush - RazoRock Plissoft 24mm synth.
Face lather
Razor - Fatip Piccolo
Blade - Gillette 7 o' Clock Yellow #3
Post - Thayer's and Tabac Original a/s

The Fatip Piccolo is my go-to contemporary razor. Its weight and balance is great. Tabac really is a cracking tallow soap and the after shave provides a tremendous finish. Very close and smooth.
1488234365542-612105552.jpg

Great photo. Less is more.

Tuesday 28th February 2017
Pre Shave: Hot Shower, Bulldog Face Wash and Proraso Red
Razor: Gillette Slim (6)
Blade: Rapira Swedish Super Steel (#1)
Brush: Kent BLK4
Soap: Monsavon bol à raser
AS: Nivea Originals Balm

Yesterdays shave with the Slim and the Monsavon was quite good so I stuck with them to try out the Rapira Swedish Super Steel blade. I will definitely be buying more of these blades, absolutely fantastic shave.

Back
Top Bottom