Wickham South Sea Spray
Semogue 2012 SE
British Tech
JEC handle
Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge
Alum
Pinaud Clubman
Nivea Crème

I thought on my first pass that perhaps the Tech wasn't the best choice for clearing a few days of stubble. However the little beastie performed admirably and after three passes I was nice and smooth.

Greetings

Wednesday 1st June 2016
Prep: Shower
Razor: Heljestrand
Blade: Heljestrand
Brush: L'Occitane Plisson
Cream: Simpsons Luxury
Aftershave: Astral Cream (soft)
EDT: Miller Harris La Fumee

Regards
Dick.

P1010656.JPG

Wednesday
Pressure 1023 rising which would normally indicate a return to more stable and sunny weather. Not so in N Lincs. 12 degrees 63% humidity and a Northley. Things should change up for the better in the next 12 hrs or so..
Sunny in my bathroom as I shave!!
English ball end tech.
MWF
Rooney butterscotch
The spoiler.
All good. Really enjoying my shaves more than usual due to the extra yummynesss of the soap.
Yrs
Slickly.

SOTD Wed. 6/1/16
Prep: Noxzema Classic
SC: Palmolive Cool Menthol
SB: Semogue 620 Boar
Razor: 1970 Black Beauty (9)
Blade: Ladas
ASB: Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill

Shower Soap Bar: Grandpa's Pine Tar
Cologne: 1881 by Cerruti

Good morning guys. Wonderful three pass shave this morning with the Black Beauty, very smooth and easy dolphin smooth result. The Palmolive Cool Menthol is an awesome shave cream, providing plentiful creamy, slick cold lather. :D Have a great day friends. :)

IMG_20160601_141347.jpg Back to fully functioning after minor surgery, a bit earlier than scheduled with the help of a plaster that struggles to stay put ;)

Preparation: washed face with glycerin soap and rinsed off with hot water and hot towel. Proraso pre-shave.
Razor: Merkur 34G
Blade: Perma Sharp (2)
Soap: Cella
Bowl: bowl I nicked from the kitchen
Brush Semogue boar 2000
After shave: Tea Trea oil diluted in warm water and rinsed off with cold water. Nivea balm.
Cologne: Sauvage Dior.

A bit tricky to keep the wound dry, specially when the plaster didn't want to stay on but I got there in the end :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom