S.O.T.D. Saturday 2nd April 2016 to Friday 8th April 2016

Lat nights shave:
a483d2c7-7640-42b6-a89a-38db5ff73d23_zpsexsufgvr.jpg

I'm trying a few soaps that I am considering paying forward.
The I Coloniali is one of them, I just can't get on with it. Had a terrible shave with it last night, irritated, not slick.
Had to change to the Merkur 34C halfway through as the Fatip was just too much.

Tonight's shave will be better!

SOTD 5/4/16

Hot Towel, Wilkinson Sword Soap (in L'Occitane bowl), RazoRock Plissoft Monster, RazoRock Bazooka, Astra SS(5), Cold Towel, Phoenix & Beau Balm

Well, I wanted to face lather again today, and wanted to enjoy the full benefits of Balm so out came the Wilkinson Sword soap again. It performs well enough, ensuring a safe shave, but as always, leaves me wanting in terms of scent and post shave feel. Fear not, for Balm performed superbly again, ensuring all traces of dryness were eliminated, leaving only silky soft, moisturised skin.

upload_2016-4-5_8-6-7.png

I got the Blue Beard Goats Fat Tallow form China & I have say its the Dogs Dangles..Its as Cheap as Chips & Nothing Fancy..Smells of Kinda Babies Milk or White Chocolate but Boy does it Perform..Lathers like a Volcano, Super Slick & Good Cushion & know what its so Skin Friendly..The Post shave is Amazing..:)

Artisan Soaps..Eat you're Heart Out..:D
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221966903795?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Billy
Made in China with animal products from NZ. Your recommendation is more than good enough for me, Billy!

Back
Top Bottom