2f4ea92fdb3bb4e95d43a09e1881da31.jpg

Prep - Woods Of Windsor Cedar Woods soap / Pre-lather / 3 min steam
Razor - Ever Ready 1912 (Shimmed)
Blade - Personna GEM SE Stainless (#3)
Brush - Shavemac Raptor 26/52 DO1 3 Band Bulb
Soap - Razor Master Uula
After - Frozen towel / Cien Ice A/S
Result - Dolphin Smooth

The 1912 can now take its place beside the Clog Pruf. Up until now, no other razor had given me quite as good a result as the Clog Pruf. I put this down to the shim which is a bit of a revelation, giving a result that is unbeatable. I will be interested to see if it makes any difference to blade longevity.
Another reason the shave went so well is this soap. Not only has it got heaps of cushioning and glide but it may have the best post shave feel of them all. Helps that the scent makes me really hungry.

SOTD 6/4/16

Hot Towel, Nanny's Silly Soap - Moroccan Sands, RazoRock Plissoft Monster, RazoRock Bazooka, Astra SS(6), Cold Towel, Prada Luna Rossa

Today I start 'Operation Down to a Pound', whereby I use only soaps that I've not got the cost per shave down to £1. Starting with Moroccan Sands and The Monster, I whipped up a rich, dense lather and applied to my prepped face. The lather protected nicely against the 6th day Astra SS, ensuring no drama occurred. One cold towel later, I was ready for the exquisite scent of the Prada Luna Rossa. All in all a great shave today!

upload_2016-4-6_6-32-12.png

Back
Top Bottom