S.O.T.D. Saturday 6th May to Friday 12th May 2017

untitled%201%20of%201_zpsprfhqrvc.jpg

PARADIGM :: DECLARATION :: WICKHAM :: B&M CLASSIC

I have the aluminum version of the General and I love it - should I buy the brass one as well ? Is it better ?
I like the Alu version, but use a heavier handle. The Brass version has received lots of positive comment, I personally have not had enough Shaves with it yet , though I like the increased weight I am not too sure about the Handle.

2vmh5eh.jpg

Brush: Stirling Finest Badger Fan
Razor: Gibbs No17 (partially Gibbs No16) w/ Rapira Swedish Super Steel (2)
Soap: Stirling Mountain Man
Post: Thayers Rose, Nivea 2 Phase aftershave & Al Rehab Silver

My Gibbs No16 arrived today and I couldn't resist giving it a spin for the first pass and trying a clean up with it. Very nice and I couldn't tell any difference between the sides until the ATG on my neck. Looking forward to tomorrow.

More or less the same scent as yesterday but I find the Stirling to be more pronounced in terms of scent and the performance is hell of a lot better and easier. Loading also easier with the bigger tub and surface area. I am quite enjoying the Nivea 2 Phase aftershave, very refreshing but seems oily until it dries in.

2vmh5eh.jpg

Brush: Stirling Finest Badger Fan
Razor: Gibbs No17 (partially Gibbs No16) w/ Rapira Swedish Super Steel (2)
Soap: Stirling Mountain Man
Post: Thayers Rose, Nivea 2 Phase aftershave & Al Rehab Silver

My Gibbs No16 arrived today and I couldn't resist giving it a spin for the first pass and trying a clean up with it. Very nice and I couldn't tell any difference between the sides until the ATG on my neck. Looking forward to tomorrow.

More or less the same scent as yesterday but I find the Stirling to be more pronounced in terms of scent and the performance is hell of a lot better and easier. Loading also easier with the bigger tub and surface area. I am quite enjoying the Nivea 2 Phase aftershave, very refreshing but seems oily until it dries in.
I've just been looking at your collection pages, I don't feel so bad now....I only have 37 different soaps, I have a few duplicates but I don't count them! :) I've got a couple on the way though :)

I've just been looking at your collection pages, I don't feel so bad now....I only have 37 different soaps, I have a few duplicates but I don't count them! :) I've got a couple on the way though :)
I didn't realise there was so many untilI put it down in a list and I thinned it down by 19 last month :D Luckily a lot of things are nearing the end, especially amongst the creams. Variety is the spice of life as they say. Looking forward to using some of OSP's sister soap tomorrow.

I didn't realise there was so many untilI put it down in a list and I thinned it down by 19 last month :D Luckily a lot of things are nearing the end, especially amongst the creams. Variety is the spice of life as they say. Looking forward to using some of OSP's sister soap tomorrow.
It only becomes a problem if you run out of space, but there's always room for a couple more! :)

Back
Top Bottom