S.O.T.D. Saturday 7th May 2016 to Friday 13th May 2016

SOTD2016-05-07_zpsqnuspo8f.jpg~original

Have an enjoyable weekend everyone!
You are a genius Frankie. I always love your pictures.

Last edited:
And the theme for tonight was 'Tokyo Express'.

Cade shower gel
Cade cream
Cade balm
Body shop brush
ATT/R89/Feather

My wife gave me a total of 15 minutes to get showered, shaved and out. Went with the good old trusted R89 as it is so forgiving and easy to get on with when time and wife's are at an essence. Mix in hand and just one really good pass which included cross and against where needed. End result? Out in 15 minutes and one really great shave to go with it.

Wow- the sun feels hot and its not even 8 !

Sun 8th May
RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
OSP Bay Rum
Ever Ready " Ambassador" - it says so on the box! AKA "Streamline/ Jewel ", depends on case.
Gem S/S [ 2 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion.
Have had great Shaves with the best of my 1912 razors , so what else could I use to follow them, but one of the " Streamline " Family. I know that a lot of folk do not rate them , but for me the extra weight really does make a difference, and I find that with the lightest of touches the razor does the work. Result- a really smooth and satisfying shave , with super close all round finish.

PS Cost more than 12S & 6P

IMG_0508.jpg

7ba6a899b67627b8ab26d7434d8e7c6d.jpg

Cadtacular barbershop shave in the early am. Heading off to the annual Gentleman's Groom Room Wet Shavers meet up in Dundee Scotland. Should be a good one.

HTGAM CaD Soap
PAA CaD Splash
PAA CaD Balm
HTGAM CaD Deodorant
ATT S1
Personna 74 (23)
Simpson Chubby 2 Best

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Eau Sauvage is one of the great citrus classics @Scuba Steve . I only wish the longevity was a bit longer on my skin. I got no more than 1 hour if I was lucky. Real shame as it is a fantastic fragrance!
Hi Ross,
Totally agree the longevity is rather pants but I love it while it lasts.
I have always been rather jealous of your post shave arsenal. Do you have any recommendations for other citrus based fragrances that last longer on the skin.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom