Saturday 10rd - Friday 16nd December 2022.

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Wow, what an opportunity to get the first SOTD for this week in, so better be quick before Barry beats me in to second place. A shave themed, 'Sprouts and carrots'

20221209_165710.jpg

Stainless Mongoose
Feather Super Professional
Hive-2
Palmolive Classic
L'Occitane Cade

A blade on its last legs, a cheap cream, a cheap giphy, a cheap me, but damn, what a start to the weekend.

Sprouts and carrots all the way

Have a great one you lovely forum folk and I haven't said this for a while, but I love you all.
Some puffyshoes especially for you all because I know how much you admire their music(?)

Wow, what an opportunity to get the first SOTD for this week in, so better be quick before Barry beats me in to second place. A shave themed, 'Sprouts and carrots'

View attachment 97309

Stainless Mongoose
Feather Super Professional
Hive-2
Palmolive Classic
L'Occitane Cade

A blade on its last legs, a cheap cream, a cheap giphy, a cheap me, but damn, what a start to the weekend.

Sprouts and carrots all the way

Have a great one you lovely forum folk and I haven't said this for a while, but I love you all.
Some puffyshoes especially for you all because I know how much you admire their music(?)

Not sure if I’d want to share the pilot’s cabin with you after your sprouts and carrots intake mate :rolleyes:

Sat 10
Soap Catie's Bubbles Le Piment De La Vie
Brush DS Cosmetics 26mm Silvertip
Razor Ribbon 1000
Aftershave Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Nice enough soap for the aromatic scent and lather qualities...although it can cause a slight burning sensation. The brush was very plush. Aftershave is just perfect...
This razor's edge definitely improved after going through the La Lune. Crisply keen but softer and comfortable. 3passes for a bbs-ccs result...
20221210_103134.jpg

SOTD: 10th December 2022.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Palmolive Naturals Olive & Milk Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 10066.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Derby Shaving Soap bowl.
Razor: Parker 89R. (Face) - Gillette Winner Stainless. (D1)
Razor: Gillette Guard. (Head/Dome) (D2.)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Alum Rub. / Cold Water Face & Head Rinse. Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. / Brut Sport Style ASL./ Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel.

Greetings,

(Face & Head Shave.)

A new shave set up to start the weekend... For the rest of December I'll be using my Parker & other Indian made razors..Starting off with the efficient Parker 89R.

It's been a while since I last revisited the Gillette Winner Platinum. Another blade that ain't the sharpest but are super smooth and very forgiving, Pairing together with the efficient 89R wonderfully.

The mild, yet efficient Gillette Guard performed wonderfully mowing through my head/dome stubble with ease. The Gillette Guard is such a great comfortable razor for head shaving.

A close comfortable face & head shave with errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Enjoy the start of the weekend, ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Today's shave:

rdt221210kvf8x.jpg

- Barrister & Mann First Snow
- Boti "Blue" Silvertip
- Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 with Sputnik blade
- Pitralon Polar aftershave

:D

SOTD: 10/12/2022

Razor: Blackland Vector Titanium
Blade: KAI Captain Protouch MG, 2nd use
Brush: Goodfellas' Wild Hog
Bowl: Captains Choice Heavyweight Copper Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Cream
Soap: Southern Witchcrafts Samhain Croap
Aftershave: Southern Witchcrafts Samhain Aftershave
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Courtesy Of An Italian Opera Playlist
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Devine

First run out with a new brush that I have been breaking in. It's the Wild Hog and it's seems to be coming along nicely. I've a thing for Boar brushes at the moment and have another couple coming next week.

Another great shave with the vector, I'm dialling it in nicely now. I went for the full luxury 4 pass shave with no issues.

74D0068F-78A5-4B8A-AB3F-530A54E64EE4.jpeg

Sat 10th December

Alpha Classic G4 28mm
Vitos Super Red
ER “Streamline
Gem S/S ( 3 )
GB Grey Flannel A/S Lotion

I was rather surprised by todays Shave, as normally I get a Top quality Shave with this Razor. I rather suspect that I have come across a dodgy blade, which is most unusual.
I did check it was loaded properly and I was quite happy with my technique, so to be safe will scrap this blade.

73C6C8EA-8382-41A8-A9C4-E3A562405BA1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom