Saturday 10rd - Friday 16nd December 2022.

SOTD: 18/12/2022

Razor: Razorock Hawk V3
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink SE, 3rd use
Brush: Semogue 1305
Bowl: Captains Choice Heavyweight Copper Bowl
Soap: Barrister And Mann Spice Croap
Aftershave: Barrister And Mann Spice Aftershave
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Courtesy Of An Easy Sunday Classical Playlist
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Not Too Bad At All

So this is the one I have been waiting for from my latest delivery. My all time favourite smell is Old Spice. Barrister and Mann Spice is the soap today. A subtle smell from the tub. A bit easier to lather than the HAGS yesterday. The smell explodes as you lather.

The splash is lovely as well. Different but definitely a keeper. I think my next Old Spice purchase will be some vintage splash and soap. So far this setup is the most authentic I have found.

The Semogue brush is still being broken in but I can see it will be a firm favourite.

As I suspected the Hawk V3 gave a fantastic shave but I am still in the Vector honeymoon period, there is nothing quite like it overall it's still my number one.

06C5F01F-9A54-4365-B7F5-A0E9404624BA.jpeg

View attachment 97635

Gillette Aristocrat #22 | Gillette Nacet (1) | Hand-carved Scottish Oak with Zenith Unbleached Boar | Signature Soaps Britannia | Benjamin’s Bay Rum | Essence Vault #290 (Tobacco Vanille)

SOTD: 18/12/2022

Razor: Razorock Hawk V3
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink SE, 3rd use
Brush: Semogue 1305
Bowl: Captains Choice Heavyweight Copper Bowl
Soap: Barrister And Mann Spice Croap
Aftershave: Barrister And Mann Spice Aftershave
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Courtesy Of An Easy Sunday Classical Playlist
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Not Too Bad At All

So this is the one I have been waiting for from my latest delivery. My all time favourite smell is Old Spice. Barrister and Mann Spice is the soap today. A subtle smell from the tub. A bit easier to lather than the HAGS yesterday. The smell explodes as you lather.

The splash is lovely as well. Different but definitely a keeper. I think my next Old Spice purchase will be some vintage splash and soap. So far this setup is the most authentic I have found.

The Semogue brush is still being broken in but I can see it will be a firm favourite.

As I suspected the Hawk V3 gave a fantastic shave but I am still in the Vector honeymoon period, there is nothing quite like it overall it's still my number one.

View attachment 97660
Wrong week chaps

Back
Top Bottom