Razor: Shield Avenger
Blade: Kai Titan Mild Pink, 3rd use
Brush: Yaqi Napoli
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: HC&C Le Mafioso Puck
Balm: L’Oréal All In 1 Moisturising Cream Balm
Fragrance: Jean Paul Gautier Le Male Eau de Toilette

The shaves keep getting better with the Shield I’m pretty sure I will need to put an order for some Kai Pinks in soon! Out for my 15th wedding anniversary tonight so this has set me up for the night brilliantly.
Enjoy the weekend guys!

A bit belated, but hope you had a most wonderful anniversary Lee

Worst shaving soap I’ve ever tried to use? It’s a serious contender. Cue Black Sabbath ‘Iron Man’, “I AM REDNECK”

View attachment 97833

Got a dupe of Terre D’ Hermes from the Essence Vault. Started off nice, now it’s making me nauseous. I’ve read that some compare D R Harris Windsor to this juice but all I can say is Windsor is vastly superior in every single way.

I fell down in the hall again. Can’t beat a bit of festive carpet licking especially whilst wearing one’s birthday suit. Sore as buggery fuck.

Thursday has been cancelled ‘cos it’s shit.
I must apologise for recommending this. I have just checked mine and I can confirm that since I bought it there has been a reformulation. I got mine 2 years ago and it was Palm Oil based. Not now apparently :(

I must apologise for recommending this. I have just checked mine and I can confirm that since I bought it there has been a reformulation. I got mine 2 years ago and it was Palm Oil based. Not now apparently :(
You have no apology to make, my dear sir. We pays our money, we takes our chances. The fault lies with the makers not our glorious members who only ever try to help. Even the evil capitalist who runs the Emporium is really a good guy in disguise. Ain’t that right @Boycie83 ? Besides, it helped reaffirm my faith in the divine Fat.

You have no apology to make, my dear sir. We pays our money, we takes our chances. The fault lies with the makers not our glorious members who only ever try to help. Even the evil capitalist who runs the Emporium is really a good guy in disguise. Ain’t that right @Boycie83 ?Besides, it helped reaffirm my faith in the divine Fat.
I did feel really bad about it though

q1mDKlm.jpg

A shave buddy gifted me the remnants of this Proraso "croap" right after it came out a few years back and I have only used it a few times, but it is really, really good!!

Blade used was a NOS Personna Plat that I believe is a late production Personna 74 as it sure shaves like one!! Fifth superb shave on this baby!! ;)

You have no apology to make, my dear sir. We pays our money, we takes our chances. The fault lies with the makers not our glorious members who only ever try to help. Even the evil capitalist who runs the Emporium is really a good guy in disguise. Ain’t that right @Boycie83 ? Besides, it helped reaffirm my faith in the divine Fat.

The paths that take us away from the Fat are as important as the ones that bring us back to it.

May your faith remain strong my friend.

Back
Top Bottom