Scent of The Day

I feel I must explain, when I asked how did you find it I should have asked what did you think about it, I have bought much from Mr Perfume so I know where to find it. It was my fault I should have chosen my words more carefully. Thank you all the same. :)
Doh.. :oops: I think your formulation is most naturally taken to mean what you intended to convey, at least in this context. My head might have been at work along with the rest of my body, while my dreams (and typing fingers) were in shaving country...

How do you find it, it's one I have yet to try. :)

Haha I knew what you meant [emoji846][emoji106] I will try and tell you what I think. My nose isn't as educated as some here though.

It was actually nothing like I thought it would be. I couldn't get any leather to begin with. I found it light and powdery and there is definite raspberry (my other half said burnt raspberry). I see a lot of people describing it as smelling like cocaine and I reckon that's spot on. Lots and lots of cocaine at first with the raspberry. Later it becomes a little more smoky and then perhaps I get some leather. It took me a couple of days of wearing it to get that though.
It doesn't have the lasting power of tobacco vanilla but hangs around quite a while. Im thinking of layering a stripe of tv with it tomorrow and see how that turns out [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I knew what you meant [emoji846][emoji106] I will try and tell you what I think. My nose isn't as educated as some here though.

It was actually nothing like I thought it would be. I couldn't get any leather to begin with. I found it light and powdery and there is definite raspberry (my other half said burnt raspberry). I see a lot of people describing it as smelling like cocaine and I reckon that's spot on. Lots and lots of cocaine at first with the raspberry. Later it becomes a little more smoky and then perhaps I get some leather. It took me a couple of days of wearing it to get that though.
It doesn't have the lasting power of tobacco vanilla but hangs around quite a while. Im thinking of layering a stripe of tv with it tomorrow and see how that turns out [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, I wouldn't know what cocaine smells of... Honestly guv :)

Back
Top Bottom