Pinaud Eau de Portugal Hair Tonic​

Sun 10th April
Omega 10037 boar
Lea Classic Soap
Schick Adjustable Injector
Schick S/S single [ 7- Japan]
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Myrsol Antesol A/S

What a difference a blade makes. Last shave with an injector with the blade on sixth use , it was hard work getting a good finish. Today with the Japanese Schick , everything was so smooth and comfortable with a great finish.

IMG_0448.jpg

SOTD 10/4/16

Hot Towel, Phoenix & Beau Citra Royale, Body Shop Synthetic, RazoRock Bazooka, Astra SS(8), Cold Towel

Well, what can I say. It's zero degrees outside, and I didn't really need waking up any more given I'd been out to scrape the car windows for the wife so she could go to work. That said, I went for the scent that wakes me up nicely in the morning, Citra Royale. With being more alert than normal, I seemed to notice more of the cedar scent today, and still can over an hour later. The lather was superb today, moist and protective. Post shave to die for. I was going to put a fragrance on, but given I can still detect the wonderful woody notes from the soap, I don't think I shall!

upload_2016-4-10_8-28-5.png

LEA Stick
Cadman L7 Synthetic
ATT R2 Kronos / Polsilver SI (2)
Lab Series Ultra ASB
Dunhill Edition EDT

First shave with my newly acquired R2 plate (thanks @Dobbo25). In reality it didn't feel all that different from the R1 I've been using, but for how the comb feels as it glides on the skin. Result was excellent as I've come to expect from ATT.

DSC_0186_zpsbkufcusm.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine...:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Argan Oil
Dutch made Schick Hydro
Dutch NOS Schick Super Stainless blade
Leon Hardy Pure Badger
Vitos Tallow Soap
Thayer's Witch Hazel

I still cant get my phone to down load..Darn Bugger of a Thing..I had a Darn Fine SR shave yesterday so I decided to pull out the Dutch Hydro & Blade Combo for a follow up Two Pass ATG & XTG Shave this Morning...This Dutch made Hydro/blade Combo is Just Almighty..These blades are so sharp in this Injector..A "Feather like Touch" just like a more Aggressive Type E 2 is required here..Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed...Good Karma..:)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom