Shave stick holder

Naive question for someone of my age - but I'm looking for advice on what is available to hold a standard sized (Speick) shaving stick. Or do you just put them back in the box after use?

chrisbell....bout the only ones i could find as well but its a bit wierd that site...u got to buy them fist then they send you the postage after

there is these also but expensive

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Twist-up-Roll-Up-Deodrant-Shaving-etc-empty-container-/180954162917

If you like a bit of something vintage you can get Colgate-Palmolive and Williams chrome style ones on eBay. There are others too. I've got my eyes open for some plain, English-made ones.

I found that metal old stick holders are very expensive in general. But you can adapt almost any spanish 50 gr. stick like Lea or La Toja for your convenience and the same for 100 gr sticks like Tabac or Irisch Moos once emptied. I even used an empty deodorant stick to adapt a MWF puck in it with excelent results.

Cheers

The old ones are the best...

prittpalmolive.jpg

Bechet45 said:
Count of Undolpho said:
I have a spare Bakelite one I think, we're mid move at the moment but if I can find you're welcome to it for postage.

PM sent

So, while I'm out watching the footie, you usurp my post and claim a freebie? What kind of friend are you? Or should that be fiend?

Oops! Unlike Horton I didn't really pay attention to the who's - I was on the mobile.
Bechet45 It was really aimed at the OP so I'm a little in a quandary after replying to your PM last night. Still haven't found it by the way, I do know which box it's in, but unfortunately the box is in a different house (I hope!).

Back
Top Bottom