Shave stick holder

simmo3801 said:
I take it the 1 oz size are the right size for the 50g sticks Rob from that link?

I've just grated 50g of Speick into the 2oz size and even though there's quite some room left I don't think you would get it all in a 1oz - given that the top takes quite a lot but you need to grate into the tube. I'm sure it will work well but it all looks a bit lopsided so I would go for the 1oz and just put in as much as you can and top up after you've used a decent amount.

I ordered 5 to save on postage (which as Carl pointed out is £3.50) so if you order the same number of 1 oz we could do a swap if you want.

antdad said:
The old ones are the best...

prittpalmolive.jpg

As soon as I read the post title I remembered your Prit Stick idea from ages ago. That was a stroke of Genius Tony.

BTW was your patent application accepted and they all owe you money now? :icon_razz:

UKRob said:
simmo3801 said:
I take it the 1 oz size are the right size for the 50g sticks Rob from that link?

I've just grated 50g of Speick into the 2oz size and even though there's quite some room left I don't think you would get it all in a 1oz - given that the top takes quite a lot but you need to grate into the tube. I'm sure it will work well but it all looks a bit lopsided so I would go for the 1oz and just put in as much as you can and top up after you've used a decent amount.

I ordered 5 to save on postage (which as Carl pointed out is £3.50) so if you order the same number of 1 oz we could do a swap if you want.

Thanks Rob I'll probably just do likewise and order the 2oz size. I'm enjoying using sticks and they're great for work or travelling.

Back
Top Bottom