shaving the scrotum

Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee

Are you a stripper or a bodybuilder Lee?
I thought it was just strippers and bodybuilders who had hairless satchels and I'm sure they got waxed instead of shaved.
Personally I haven't tried it, I have been known to use clippers when it gets a bit 'Sly Stone' but that's about it.
Sorry I haven't been much help, I must have led a sheltered life. :-/

todski said:
Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee

Hi Lee,

I would highly recommend the Muhle R41 for your tidy up. Fairly mild razor but very forgiving with a feather blade.

This must be something those 'meterosexuals' I've read about do.

Do your tights feel more comfortable once you've done it? And do you dry your hands before you put you guy-liner and man-scara on?

I suppose you could try try Veet,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_five?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0

Less chance of cutting yourself.

Stick to the cartridges brother. It's a darn sight safer and easier where manscaping is concerned. Just ignore the BS about metrosexuality and tights. Some of our older members don't under stand.

Darren said:
Stick to the cartridges brother. It's a darn sight safer and easier where manscaping is concerned. Just ignore the BS about metrosexuality and tights. Some of our older members don't under stand.

Meh.

Some of our older members have bigger fish to fry.

Don't use Veet !

Veet-for-men-amazon-review.jpg

3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom