shaving the scrotum

Is this not what the back crack and sack waxing was developed for. That said I think you should try Aldis cheapest shaving foam in aerosol can and a nice big straight(cutthroa0 razor maybe a nice 7/8 full wedge. That should cure the problem.

zygalski said:
Also if the misses is dealing with her spiders legs, it's only gentlemanly to do her the same courtesy.

Exactamundo!

I'm sure we've had this discussion before? Most of us who do it just go for a 'number 2' all over.

Much easier than BBS (baby's bullocks smooth) with none of the itchiness when growing back or risk of sandpapering your 'bobbys helmet' on stubble.

Greetings Nad Shaver

I shave my Nads once a week; from personal experience I would recommend a gentle cartridge razor with a really good lather!

Absolute No No's are.... R41's, Merkur Slants razors, Gillette New's and GEM OCMM's.

Just workable (with extreme care) are Schick Injectors but not E types!

For F**K sake do not put Veet on your scrote!

I suspect your post may be a P**S take but I have answered you in any event!

Regards
Dick (smooth scrote in Norfolk)

Charliej said:
Is this not what the back crack and sack waxing was developed for. That said I think you should try Aldis cheapest shaving foam in aerosol can and a nice big straight(cutthroa0 razor maybe a nice 7/8 full wedge. That should cure the problem.

I forgot a vital step to add in this, for maximum slip and slide during the shave and a wonderfully refreshing lift don't forget the vapo rub as a preshave.

Norfolkdick said:
I shave my Nads once a week; Regards
Dick (smooth scrote in Norfolk)

Hey buddy, been a while since typing in your direction. All this time knowing you and only finding out today you shave your balls regularly. Who woulda thunk it!

You can bet Vinnie's watching this thread. He's always looking for ways to show off his ridiculously huge balls. Probably acting innocent here.......playing possum.

Martin

Oh.......you should keep that Norfolk signature line. Also, has Sharon sent you a message yet?

I remember a mate telling me about a veet incident where he left it on too long. The upshot was after the bleeding calmed down he went to bed only to find his boxers stuck to himself / scrabbled over when a call of nature came the next morning.

zygalski said:
Also if the misses is dealing with her spiders legs, it's only gentlemanly to do her the same courtesy.

Yes, and while we're doing that we can be trying their bras on too.

Blokes are blokes.

Birds are birds.

In my experience (and let's face it everyone on here wishes they'd had my experience) women like it that way.

Back
Top Bottom