shaving the scrotum

Sunburyboy93 said:
Don't use Veet !

Veet-for-men-amazon-review.jpg

This review is priceless ... I can't stop laughing!! Maroon coloured bag of agony anyone? :icon_cry2:

omg what have I started , wasn't expecting this . I have done mine for years now so not a problem with a cartridge, don't fancy getting it waxed getting my chest done in bad enough

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings Nad Shaver

I shave my Nads once a week; from personal experience I would recommend a gentle cartridge razor with a really good lather!

Absolute No No's are.... R41's, Merkur Slants razors, Gillette New's and GEM OCMM's.

Just workable (with extreme care) are Schick Injectors but not E types!

For F**K sake do not put Veet on your scrote!

I suspect your post may be a P**S take but I have answered you in any event!

Regards
Dick (smooth scrote in Norfolk)

no p**s taking, do it regular but like I asked if any one used a De

i had to shave my ballbags when i went for the snip, it was before i became enlightened and i used a disposable and tinned foam to do the deed. it was uneventful.
the following weeks and months where a voyage of discovery of why there is hair on this part of my anatomy.
my bollocks were almost constantly glued to my leg. this gets very uncomfortable ,very quickly. unusual movements can result in excruciating pain.
it is not possible to discretely peel your bollocks off your inner thigh-i have tried and as a result i am now very difficult to embarrass in social situations.
i give the dobbers an occasional trim, but my marble bag will never again be devoid of natures teflon!

todski said:
no p**s taking, do it regular but like I asked if any one used a De
If someone put a gun to my head & said "do this", after getting over the initial shock of feeling rather self-conscious, without doubt I'd opt for a post 1950's Tech & pray that my skin stretching technique was up to the job at hand.

NNathwani said:
You should try using anti-wrinkle cream to smooth them out after.

So who's going into boots and demanding a refund as the anti wrinkle cream they've been rubbing into their nads for the last year hasn't worked! :icon_razz:

As someone who had the snip some years back I too have been a member the "that looks like a plucked chicken club" it was pre DE for me and IIRC a bic orange was the weapon of choice along with canned foam.

todski said:
Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee
Yes if you new the change might higher that your nick yourself downstairs there, but when you a little more experience then you should be able to shave as well with an DE down there as a cartridge.

It really surprise me how prude the users in this topic are, only making jokes and not answering the question seriously, are you guys living in the past? As in 2014 its really normal to shave down there, I only don't do it any more because it causes irritation.

Diqiu-Long said:
todski said:
Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee
Yes if you new the change might higher that your nick yourself downstairs there, but when you a little more experience then you should be able to shave as well with an DE down there as a cartridge.

It really surprise me how prude the users in this topic are, only making jokes and not answering the question seriously, are you guys living in the past? As in 2014 its really normal to shave down there, I only don't do it any more because it causes irritation.

Might have known that you would shave your bawbag. ;-)

Couldn't agree more with the comment on people only making jokes and not taking the question seriously.

I'm proud to have smooth nuts – At first this was this was difficult with the wrinkles and the skin stretches. Ever since the Botox this has become much easier and now it always looks like a (large) freshly podded broad bean.

NNathwani said:
Diqiu-Long said:

Might have known that you would shave your bawbag. ;-)

I would've put money on it.

DTPC (or whatever his name is) will be along soon with the definitive guide.

As for being 'prude'. You have no idea, treacle.

I do however have a metric fuckton of shit on my 'arsed about' list and making my testicles look like a pre-pubescent teenager's isn't even close to being considered for inclusion.

I am on the side of reading this with amusement. The though to shave my nad-hair has never entered my mind. I recall a Jasper Carrot sketch in the 80s when he talked about this and I think that put me off forever

Back
Top Bottom