Simpson's Chubby 3 Shaving Brush in Manchurian Badger

Who has clocked the Simpson's Chubby 3 Shaving Brush in Manchurian Badger on Flea Bay, that is certainly going up................and up..............................AND UP !!! in price :shock:

Saw it mentioned on 'Shave My Face'.

I appreciate the brush itself is rare and collectible but it is basically just a Chubby 3 in 2-band.

Now, just imagine if it was in an ivory handle (which Trumpers used to sell before the Old Bill raided the shop and confiscated them all)!

joe mcclaine said:
I appreciate the brush itself is rare and collectible but it is basically just a Chubby 3 in 2-band.

True. It's all Chinese to me.

EDIT: Not quite on further reading, they did apparently use a super dooper type of mountain badger hair just not available anymore.

I bet he's had a crafty little look.

A regular on the boards called DrP will probably win it though.

Money is no object where brushes are concerned with that fella, and apparently he hasn't got one of those bad boys.

Fido said:
There was a time when I would blow anyone away to get a bell I wanted. But I'm not paying daft prices for shaving brushes any more, whatever the name!

Yes, we understand, but it´s a Manchurian

quattrojames said:
Check Fido playing it cool for a last minute snipe ;)

you know it..................£500 quid snipe in last 2 seconds !!, bang, ................he shoots............HE SCORES !!!

*sits here doing a little dance and singing* "go fido..............go fido......................go fido !!!"

Yeah I reckon fido will have it away in secret !!!

moodymick said:
I'm sorry, am I missing something here with this?

Yep like me your missing the allure of spunking hundreds of quid on a brush !!

F**k it I'm gonna snipe it with a £1000 bid then tell the seller im skint and will he trade it for a wilky boar and a pack of jewell blades !

Watch all those bidders cry !

antdad said:
moodymick said:
I'm sorry, am I missing something here with this?

It's a rare brush, they only made them in very small numbers and I doubt you'll find one at the car boot.

I thought they where brushes picked out by Simpson (could be any brush) and that it was an exceptional piece of it´s kind. I only got this from one source though (I had a Manchurian trade going for a while, but decided to go for two other fine Simpson brushes instead).

Back
Top Bottom