Soap recommendations...

This has probably been asked a few times, but had a look and not found much.

I'm running low in the soap front (since my Mrs had a blonde moment and disposed of my "old stuff")

Looking for some recommendations.....

I like a nice fruity smell (but I am open to new experiences), and have sensitive skin,

Cheers

Dj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has probably been asked a few times, but had a look and not found much.

I'm running low in the soap front (since my Mrs had a blonde moment and disposed of my "old stuff")

Looking for some recommendations.....

I like a nice fruity smell (but I am open to new experiences), and have sensitive skin,

Cheers

Dj

OSP Orange & Patchouli, very nice indeed and Fine Italian citrus should fit the bill nicely :) both quality soaps too. Also OSP Lemon & Cedawood is a good one to try.

Wickhas 1912 works very well for me and if you like " fruity " the citrus musk is fresh and pleasant. Parma violets is more old style and definitely distinctive, whilst the unscented is almost custom made for easily offended skin. It's non tallow, however you probably couldn't tell that unless you read the ingredients as it lathers well and profusely.

JohnnyO. o/

P.S. Blondes ... You got to love 'em . They may misunderstand ' maturing ' soaps, but oh boy, do they ever have other compensations to make up for it !

Like @AndyMc133 , at the moment for me the Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Buddha Wood Shaving Soap. I find this divine, a good all round performer, with a great sent.

I am likely to restock from the Gentleman's Groom Room so that I can maintain a supply. I will also now look at other Wickham's soaps.

I have some Castle Forbes (Lime) in reserve, unopened. Can't wait to try!

All the best,

Chris

Thanks for all the suggestions folks. Typically enough I just missed the OSP sale last weekend. But will certainly start making my way through some of these! [emoji1303]

I couldnt find much fruity ones myself, I didnt know there was orange out there. I recently been researching my own and the only stuff I found was lime and lemon in TOBS and Geo F. Trumpers. I once got the TOBS rose but when it arrived there was no smell of rose at all so this time I ordered from Geo. F Trumper Violet, I didn't want to be smelling lemons and limes all day, like a fruit, LOL. I wanted a mid-range fragrance like proper barbers with a hint of freshness.

Back
Top Bottom