OSP - Eucalyptus, Tea Tree & Menthol
Schick Adjustable
Schick (Chinese) #1
Alum > Alcolado Glacial Splash
Gillette Pro 3in1 Balm
G|Bellini - X-Bolt EDT
IMG_20160812_212928.jpg

OSP Eucalyptus, Tea Tree & Menthol:
What more can I say. James's @OSP soap formula is perfect. The name order is also ideal. Eucalyptus and Tea Tree jumps out on opening the lid and stays with the shave throughout. The cooling menthol builds after each lather application. What a soap!

The pass around Schick Adjustable:
A good forum friend Mike B @mpf9ret recommended a Schick (Chick) blade on setting 4 for the 1st use. I did this initially, but found I needed to wind it up to max for the WTG & XTG passes. For the final ATG pass I turned it down to 6. A very easy DFS was the result.
As again recommended by Mike B, will be trying a Schick Twin on the next shave.

Saturday 13th
Cadman Custom Synthetic
OSP - Eucalyptus, Tea Tree & Menthol
Schick Adjustable
Schick (Chinese) #1
Alum > Alcolado Glacial Splash
Gillette Pro 3in1 Balm
G|Bellini - X-Bolt EDT
IMG_20160812_212928.jpg

OSP Eucalyptus, Tea Tree & Menthol:
What more can I say. James's @OSP soap formula is perfect. The name order is also ideal. Eucalyptus and Tea Tree jumps out on opening the lid and stays with the shave throughout. The cooling menthol builds after each lather application. What a soap!

The pass around Schick Adjustable:
A good forum friend Mike B @mpf9ret recommended a Schick (Chick) blade on setting 4 for the 1st use. I did this initially, but found I needed to wind it up to max for the WTG & XTG passes. For the final ATG pass I turned it down to 6. A very easy DFS was the result.
As again recommended by Mike B, will be trying a Schick Twin on the next shave.
Great brush

Excellent shave set up, the bluebeard looks very menacing :eek:..but,we only fear, what we don't understand or have not experienced..i'll stick with my Merkur's Muhle's and Parker's for now..have a quick night shift mate!..the stupid idiot who invented nightshifts never done them or experienced them.. but,needs must and all that.Regards.:)
Many thanks for your kind words
If anyone wants to try the Bluebeard I have got a spare one thanks to clumsy Amazon ;)
And hopefully it shouldn't drag to much!
Cheers

SOTD

Hot Towel, T&H no10 Cream, Wilkinson Sword brush, RazoRock Bazooka, Astra SP (32), Cold Rinse

Not a bad shave at all. 32 days on this blade, equates to 96 passes! THIS is how I can save money wet shaving...use Astra SP blades all the time :D
Nick, great piece again. I really love that you used you're cheap but valued brush ,you are a true shaver of the people, well done.

Back
Top Bottom