Monday evening

Valobra Tallow
RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
Face lather
Ever Ready 1912 Bathroom Set U.K.
Gem SS #4
Thayer's Rose Petal and Aloe Vera
Proraso Sandalwood

Nice shave with the ER. Like @mpf9ret , the grippy aluminium handle suits me control-wise just that wee bit better than the Art Deco chain link handle of my other 1912. Not that the latter slides all over the place - I love that razor; but the Bathroom fellow is nice for a change.

A great performance from the Valobra stick: amazing protection and glide.
215AF120-0EE0-45A0-A772-4BA346853543.jpeg

[
Merkur 34C HD
Astra SP (2)

I got my 34C back from my son on Saturday and gave it a run out for the first time In a while
It's always a pleasure to use, especially paired with my preferred Astra blade. ]

My favourite combination of blade and razor. Other combinations come close but IMHO nothing can beat it. :)

Congratulations on the new arrival. Maggie May - a great name! :D

[
Merkur 34C HD
Astra SP (2)

I got my 34C back from my son on Saturday and gave it a run out for the first time In a while
It's always a pleasure to use, especially paired with my preferred Astra blade. ]

My favourite combination of blade and razor. Other combinations come close but IMHO nothing can beat it. :)

Congratulations on the new arrival. Maggie May - a great name! :D

It seems our shared taste is not limited to Malt Whisky !

Thank you for your kind wishes

Sheffield straight
Basic badger
d'Ardenne Short & bell no 8
Aramis

Love the scent of the short and bell. Cant find it for sale though. although "Agent shave" is sending me another couple of samples. Thanks Agent. I'm getting worried, as i'm finding straight use quite easy. This is where bloodletting and irritation happens.:eek:
Another good shave :)

Evening gentlemen,
Sorry about infrequent posts lately, but health stuff is hampering play.
Anyway, very pleasant shave this evening, the Glastonbury smelt great, not a single weeper or cut.
Very satisfactory finish too.
Rockwell razor
Ladas ss blade #2 and last
Razorock Italian barber brush
Sterling's Glastonbury soap
Penhaligons Endymion odp
IMAG1748_1.jpg

Evening gentlemen,
Sorry about infrequent posts lately, but health stuff is hampering play.
Anyway, very pleasant shave this evening, the Glastonbury smelt great, not a single weeper or cut.
Very satisfactory finish too.
Rockwell razor
Ladas ss blade #2 and last
Razorock Italian barber brush
Sterling's Glastonbury soap
Penhaligons Endymion odp
View attachment 33492
What a top class set up but more importantly may I wish you the best of health my friend.

Take care,
Wayne

Back
Top Bottom