SOTD : Saturday 17th March - Friday 23rd March 2018.

Tuesday AM 2018-03-20

Georgetown Pottery G12 scuttle (Green Oribe & Purple)
Rooney 3/1 Ebony Finest (22/48)
Woods of Windsor shaving soap (tallow), in Wedgwood bowl
RazoRock Mamba/Triad Spiral Titanium
Personna 74 Tungsten (6)
Woods of Windsor aftershave (vintage)
IeQ7nUO.jpg

Tuesday 20th March

RSC Facial Scrub
Vitos Pre Shave Cream
NSS Neroli Soap
Zenith Euro Al Boar Brush
Focus R28 Slim Al Shavette with half a Feather DE Blade
Alum Block and Rinse
Nivea Skin Energy Dual Action Balm
Murray and Lanman Florida Water

The R28 Shavette really is a very well designed piece of kit. Completely different from the standard shavettes we often see.
3 passes for a very enjoyable and effortless BBS shave:)

Another night shift I am afraid:( I will add some Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel before I go out. Its new to me and this will give me a chance to check out its dry down and longevity!

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Shavemac TSR 2015 2BF
Soap: T&H Sandalwood
Razor: Colonial Brass General
Blade: Feather Pro Super
IMG_20180320_164020.jpg

I really enjoy a good sandalwood soap, like snowdrops no two are the same.
As for Cella splash, I'd forgotten how good it is.
Happy Shaving one and all.

RazoRock 400
Wickham 1912 Irish Fern
Rockwell 6C plate 4
Astra SS (1)
Lime witch hazel
Proraso GreenASL
L'oreal Balm
Issey Miyake L'eau De Issey EdT

This Astra SS blade was as I remembered. Sharp but not as refined as the SP variant
More blade feel but not uncomfortably so.
Wickham Irish Fern is always a pleasure to use. All required properties are evident and the scent is enjoyable.
My Issey Miyake only has a couple more uses left at best. I must have had this bottle for over 15 years and it still smells as good as new.
I needed a bit of pampering today. Yesterday I slipped on a white board that was buried under snow and hit my head on the ground, resulting me attending hospital. I'm left with a whiplash injury and a cracking headache.

RazoRock 400
Wickham 1912 Irish Fern
Rockwell 6C plate 4
Astra SS (1)
Lime witch hazel
Proraso GreenASL
L'oreal Balm
Issey Miyake L'eau De Issey EdT

This Astra SS blade was as I remembered. Sharp but not as refined as the SP variant
More blade feel but not uncomfortably so.
Wickham Irish Fern is always a pleasure to use. All required properties are evident and the scent is enjoyable.
My Issey Miyake only has a couple more uses left at best. I must have had this bottle for over 15 years and it still smells as good as new.
I needed a bit of pampering today. Yesterday I slipped on a white board that was buried under snow and hit my head on the ground, resulting me attending hospital. I'm left with a whiplash injury and a cracking headache.

I failed to read the last section of your post because I was so astounded that you could make a bottle of Issey Miyake last 15 years! :) Had to be a white board didnt it!
Take it easy and get well soon. P.

Back
Top Bottom