SOTD : Saturday 1st January-Friday 7th January 2022.

Today's shave:

rdt2201064wju8.jpg

- Stirling Frankincense & Myrrh
- Nightdivers Bruyere SHD 2-Band
- Timor ZOÉ with Sputnik blade
- Denim Original aftershave

:D

2 January
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Ash Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor/Blade:- Gillette Flare Tip Rocket (0.58mm) 1950's made in England / Gillette Nacet #4
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Burberry Summer for Men 2013

6 January
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Cherry Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor/Blade:- Gillette Red Tip (0.81mm) 1950's made in England / Gillette Nacet #4
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Burberry Summer for Men 2013

Rise of the Empire (including Clone War's) book 4 of 56
51KF8Lh+DzL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Thur 6th January

Omega 11137 boar
Ach Brito Mogno
Claymore Evolution
Feather Proguard ( 3 )
Alcolado Glacial A/S splash

Though my skin is still feeling dry, todays Shave was more comfortable, and a reasonable quality finish was attained.
Looks as though I maybe getting a revised head for The Evo so that I can try other blades.

EACFC25E-1CA6-424B-97D0-7A66D34764DA.jpeg

06/01/22
Pre - Shower
Brush - Simpson Wee Scot
Soap - Lea Stick
Razor - Colonial General V2
Blade - Feather Pro Blade (7)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Baxter's / Argan Oil home mixed Balm
A/S - Copycat Executive
Wk 01 - 21 (6).JPG
The Little Simpson never ceases to amaze me! A brilliant little brush.
Again using the stick crayon style covering the chin, dipping the tips and working it around the face, continue until you have the consistency you want. I had plenty of lovely lather on the chin and the brush was holding quite a bit for the second pass.
2 easy, very comfortable passes for an easy face feeler.
Its been a while since i used the copycat scents, this one still smells really good.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Thursday
The Løthur Oregon plays the starring role today, it was an 'impulse' purchase after seeing it on one of @Kevy reviews on YT and I'm glad I am a bit impulsive at times. What a soap and such a great smelling accompanying aftershave. Even Mrs D said "That smells wonderful!". If Oregon smells like this, I need to go live there!!!

I've obviously still got the Superspeed with the Super Silver blade. I was enjoying the shave that much that I did 3 passes and am completely BBS. My face is feeling great - I think the splash is more akin to a skin-food type application, but is still smelling great hours after.

Enjoy the day everyone, back to the grindstone.

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_092421__01.jpg
    IMG_20220106_092421__01.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
Razor = Ikon B1 OSS
Blade = Sharp 7am :poop: Super Platinum. ( 2 )
Brush = The Keyhole From Wild Weat Brush Works
Soap = OSP Spirits
Aftershave = Pennhaligans Lord George EDP
Lotion = Barts Balms Ben Nevis
057A6959-FF67-4339-800F-CB3460C42B82.jpegDifferent shave although compared to yesterday,
7/10.
I really enjoyed this one although the blade is still pants, Second & Last use
don’t get me wrong it’s not blunt infact it’s not sharp either, it’s just dull boring and dosent want to cut anything lol.
Everything else was class
unfortunately the pictures dosent do the brush justice but it’s a lovely little brush from the Boycie Emporium or should i say Empire lol.
Overall Great Shave, Sh1te Blade but hey ho that’s life.
Onwards & Upwards
Stay Safe.

Back
Top Bottom