SOTD: Saturday 26th August-Friday 1st September 2017.

Wed 30th Aug

RazoRock Syn. 24mm
Speick Active soap
Mongoose B3
Feather Pro [ 7 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off

This was one of those days when one has a really special Shave, without knowing quite why. The Speick as usual provides a great Slick Lather, and the Razor/Blade was so smooth and efficient, that polishing up work could be done with precision.TheResultant finished Shave was top notch, especially around awkward areas of the neck and jawline.

IMG_1545.jpg

ATT M2
Posilver
@Jan Zoethout two bands
Tabac stick
Weleda AS Balm

Good shave with this top notch shaving equipment.
59708ce135e06e166c4f1f1f206a2212.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
Like the brush, Gustavo ? :):)

Went for a cheap shave today

Pre shave
Hot towel

Razor
Feather AS D2

Blade
Voskhod

Bowl
Saponificio varesino grail lathering bowl

Brush
Rubberset 400-3
TGN HMW 3 band

Shave cream
Boots cool cologne

Post shave
Thayers witch hazel lemon
Old spice original aftershave P&G

Picked up the boots cool cologne a few weeks ago and thort I'd give it a try...first time use today and gotta say it will be the last, made my face sting...wasn't keen on the smell either and I think it's safe to say it ruined my shave today, wasnt comfortable at all. Oh well it was cheap so nothing lost, I've passed on the 2 tubes I picked up already

View attachment 28539 ~SOTD~ 30th August Wednesday

Wonderful close smooth shave, the 1912 was easy to hold and control using the fat bakelite handle, the Dusy Kabinett soap produced a great protective lather with help from the Razorock silvertip synth and I was left smooth skinned with zero irritation .

Have a great day people........:)

I love that handle....everything just 'sits correctly' with one of those:)

Evening all.
Quick spruce up tonight.
Had to try out my latest arrival, the razorock Italian barber brush. First impressions, very soft, proper man sized handle, certainly gets a good lather up using a croap soap.
Decided to go with the clone razor on 2.5 with an Astra blade, but still very wary even on this setting! It definitely has the ability to cause carnage if not treated with respect, rather like the fatip grande.
Three pass, not particularly close, but pleasant enough with two minor weepers.
Finished off with the dolce and gabanna underarm and a tiny bit of Atkinson's triple extract "these two really work together".
Have a good one chaps
Futur clone razor
Astra blade #2 and last
Dead sea soap
Razorock Italian barber brush
Dolce and gabanna underarm
Atkinson's triple extract.
IMAG1231_1.jpg

View attachment 28510 ~SOTD~ 29th August Tuesday

Prep....Shower ~ Olive Oil Soap
Razor....Rockwell 6c Using number 4 plate
Blade....Polsilver Stainless ~ Lodz Poland NOS
Soap....La Savonniere du Moulin
Brush....BSSW ~ Gonzo
Post...BBS Post Shave Balm
Scent....Club de Nuit

The Rockwell 6c was kindly lent to me by our very own @Wayne Pritchard , thanks mate. :)

It was a very good shave indeed, smooth and efficient and it never once felt like it could do me any damage, I will step it up to the next plate on my next shave with this lovely little razor.

Have a nice day people.........:)

Hi Paul,

Where did you get the cap for the donkey soap?

Cheers. Wik.

Wednesday 30th August 2017

sotd 30th aug.JPG

Pre Shave: Hot Shower + L'Oreal Pure Power Charcoal Face Wash and Proraso White
Razor: Rocnel SE-G (Pass around)
Blade: GEM PTFE (#4) (Modified by rounding the corners off)
Brush: Vulfix 404
Cream: Taylors of Old Bond Street - Jermyn Street
AS: Nivea Soothing Balm

Fourth shave with the Rocnel SE-G pass around, yet again another nice two pass shave and still no weepers. There was some sting from the alum in places especially under my chin, but after a cold water rinse, and the post shave all was good. I may change the blade and try one without the corners rounded off just to see how it shaves.

Back
Top Bottom