SOTD : Saturday 28th May - Friday 3rd June 2022.

SotD

Bruji & Joserra - Shaving Soap.
Epsilon - Shaving Brush.
SSSeygus Extrem OC - Razor.
Blade - Feather.
Bruji & Joserra - After Shave.
Bruji & Joserra - AS Balm

The scent of the Bruji & Joserra Limited Edition is citrusy, invigorating with bergamot, blackcurrant, lime, orange and clary sage. Ideal for spring and summer.

Bruji Brushes (Brochas Bruji) has launched a special edition shaving soap, lotion and after shave balm in collaboration with artisan Joserra (Los jabones de Joserra).

Tallow-based soap with duck fat, kokum butter, shea, jojoba, argan, castor, hemp seed and apricot kernel oils.

It is complemented by the after-shave lotion that disinfects and regenerates the skin, closes the pores and soothes irritation.

Contains alcohol, witch hazel extract, aloe vera, silk proteins and ginseng extract.

Finally, the moisturizing balm, made with natural products with organic certification: aloe vera juice, fractionated coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, shea butter and vitamin E. Products of the highest quality, made with love and the best ingredients.

The Epsilon and the Seygus (Seygusrazor), both also made by hand in Spain, complete everything.

-

43718749cu.jpg

43718750tt.jpg

43718751jb.jpg

43718753ht.jpg

SotD

Bruji & Joserra - Shaving Soap.
Epsilon - Shaving Brush.
SSSeygus Extrem OC - Razor.
Blade - Feather.
Bruji & Joserra - After Shave.
Bruji & Joserra - AS Balm

The scent of the Bruji & Joserra Limited Edition is citrusy, invigorating with bergamot, blackcurrant, lime, orange and clary sage. Ideal for spring and summer.

Bruji Brushes (Brochas Bruji) has launched a special edition shaving soap, lotion and after shave balm in collaboration with artisan Joserra (Los jabones de Joserra).

Tallow-based soap with duck fat, kokum butter, shea, jojoba, argan, castor, hemp seed and apricot kernel oils.

It is complemented by the after-shave lotion that disinfects and regenerates the skin, closes the pores and soothes irritation.

Contains alcohol, witch hazel extract, aloe vera, silk proteins and ginseng extract.

Finally, the moisturizing balm, made with natural products with organic certification: aloe vera juice, fractionated coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, shea butter and vitamin E. Products of the highest quality, made with love and the best ingredients.

The Epsilon and the Seygus (Seygusrazor), both also made by hand in Spain, complete everything.

-

43718749cu.jpg

43718750tt.jpg

43718751jb.jpg

43718753ht.jpg

Hello,

Could you advise where the shaving soap, lotion and after shave balm are available to purchase from? Thx Andy

Monday 30th May

Soap • TDS Rose Notes
Brush • Yaqi Purple Haze
Razor • Razorock Hawk V3
Blade • Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink (1)
Post • L'Oréal Birch Sap Balm

One of those shaves that truly impresses. From the lather to the blade, everything clicked.
Why the call Kai CT Pink blades 'mild', I don't know? Perhaps they are, opposed to a fresh Proline P30?, but they're really quite efficient.

Tuesday

P&B Right handed giant - lovely, lovely, lather, scent and performance. The Brut got splashed all over.

The GC.68 is fairly effortless, just guide it around my fizzogg; although I don't get the same satisfaction as I do with my vintage razors. Plus, out of my 2 Razorock razors, I think the Lupo comes out on top.

Have a good day

Attachments

• IMG_20220531_095855__01.jpg
    IMG_20220531_095855__01.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 7
Tuesday AM 2022-05-31
World No Tobacco Day
qy0t2km.jpg

Rooney Polo 1 Ivory Finest (24/54)
Soap Commander Love (True Rose) shaving soap
Wolfman WR2-SB Copper
Wilkinson Light Brigade (2)
Christian Dior Homme aftershave

The Polo, one of my favorites, made excellent fragrant, rich lather with the soap. This was my first use of the new copper razor, and it was marvelous. With the Light Brigade, its smoothness was greater than that of the equivalent stainless steel Wolfman, rivaling that of the Paradigms. For me, it was definitely smoother too than H&S or Carbon copper razors.
iH7CJzk.jpg

Tue 31st May

Omega 11126 boar
Monsavon au lait
Schick I1
Schick S/S Twin- Japan ( 8 )
Pitralon Polar A/S Lotion

Seems like I have moved onto an every other day Shave regime. No doubt caused by going out regularly masked up with no one to see if I had in fact shaved.
This combo coped well with Two days growth, and without fuss got a decent close finish.

B8F29093-448A-4C0B-A577-0EC8BFBA9CB1.jpeg

SOTD 20220532
Prep: warm towel
Bowl: Ceramiche di Sicilia
Brush: Wald Shaving Nimbus Raven J3
Soap: Acqua di Parma Barbiere
Razor: Rocnel Sailor Series 2022 MC
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
AS: Acqua di Parma Colonia intensa
AS: Acqua di Parma Barbiere

E8-B011-EE-4-D56-4649-B591-95356175-AAD1.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

Last edited:
Razor = Karve CB Aluminium ( D )
Blade = Super Iridium ( 1 )
Brush = Simpsons T3
Soap = The Rambler By Zingari Man with matching splash & balm
34058FB8-CFFE-419E-827E-3602B2C10620.jpegA truly cracking shave tonight.
First day back in Norway or should i say first shave as i arrived last night.
The scent for me on this is fantastic i think i need to start using it more often.
A lovely 3 pass shave which i could have shaved all night i enjoyed it so much.
It took me over 5 minutes to whip up a wonderful creamy lather.
not because i was having difficulty but i just loved the scent so much it actually filled the bathroom in my hotel.
Stay Safe Boys
Onwards & Upwards

Back
Top Bottom