SOTD Saturday 3rd December - Friday 9th December 2016.

Saturday Night......

36e6e7a20f612b45fdaa104bccc888fe.jpeg

Mongoose ~ Jayaruh 400 Tuxedo ~ Trumper's Rose - Stirling Island Man

Happy Sunday, All!

Razor: Gillette Flair Tip A 3 1955
Blade: Lord Platinum Class (3)
Brush: El Druida Mopane 2 Band
Soap: Maggard Razor Orange Menthol (Sample)
Aftershave: Maggard Razor Orange Menthol

Very close comfortable 3 ass shave tonight. Very happy with the Maggard Razor Orange Menthol soap and aftershave. The Gillette Flare Tip is and excellent razor. Nothing fancy just functional. The Lord Platinum is holding up very well.
View attachment 22459
What an excellent photo.

Very close comfortable 3 ass shave tonight. Very happy with the Maggard Razor Orange Menthol soap and aftershave. The Gillette Flare Tip is and excellent razor. Nothing fancy just functional. The Lord Platinum is holding up very well.
View attachment 22459

Three ass shave indeed [emoji23]

SOTD: 4th December 2016.
B Sunday S..JPG
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: warm shower:/Cein (Green Kick) Shower Gel & Shampoo / warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

3 Drops of Wilkinsons Shaving Oil: / Fruits: Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Razor: Jagen David E01 .

Blade: Shark Super Stainless .(1)

Brush: Wilkinson Sword .

Cream: Ingram Menthol + 4 drops of Glycerine in the mixng bowl.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil/Witch Hazel Mixture./ Muelhens 4711 Aftershave.

Nivea Men Creme.

A easy effortless 3 pass silky smooth shave with no errors to report., the menthol kick from the cream gave the old face sensors a cool blast.:cool:..Enjoy your Sunday,gentlemen.;)

View attachment 22459

Greetings

Nice to see all that premature unpleasant whiteness has vanished from your woods!:D
Regards
Dick

Sunday 4 December 2016

SOTD-04122016.jpg

Yet Another RazorGuy Shave

Yet another RazorGuy shave. This is how I call my shaves when I use the homemade shave products I make as a hobby and for fun. I must say I can't stop using my newest Mastro Livi Club Shave Brush 2016 Edition because I like it very much! This shave brush, which can be ordered until 31 December 2016, has a super luxurious super silvertip badger loft and a beautiful handle which perfectly fits in my hand. Very balanced and with the right weight, it is a joy to use. As for the razor, I wanted to use this Mastro Livi "Perugia 13.12.14", a straight razor Mastro Livi made in occasion of the event held in his laboratory at the end of the 2014. I am one of the few lucky persons to have this beautiful straight razor. The final touch has been provided by my Bay Rum aftershave, a fragrance I really like.​

• Pre-Shave: RazorGuy Pre-Shave Oil
  • Soap: RazorGuy Shaving Soap
  • Brush: Mastro Livi Club Super Silvertip Badger 2016, Poplar - Black Ebony - Stainless Steel - Lapis Lazuli Handle, 26mm knot
  • Bowl: Old Barber Bowl
  • Strop: Mastro Livi Medium Loom Strop "Coramella Italiana" and Hand Palm
  • Razor: Mastro Livi "Perugia 13.12.14", 15/16 Full Hollow, Spanish Point
  • Post-Shave: Alum Block
  • Post-Shave: Argan Oil
  • After Shave: RazorGuy Bay Rum

Back
Top Bottom