SOTD : Saturday 3rd February - Friday 9th February 2018.

Hello partners.
I show you the shaving of the day, the first with you.
SOTD 02-03-18.
Pre: Pre Flöid Oil.
Soap: Eufros GEA.
Brush: Shavemac Silvertip 2B Edition F.A 2017.
Razor: Blackbird SB polished with Astra Platinum.
Shaving: F-2C
fullsizeoutput_486.jpg

Have a good weekend companions ......
The first of many I hope :) P.

TOBS Sandalwood was the first cream I ever used (which reminds me, I have a tub of their Cedarwood. I must use that next time I'm in the mood for a cream).
Snap, me too. I got a tub of this and a small badger brush with a Bearded Colonel Cartridge razor. I was seeking better/cheaper alternatives to the Gillette Fusion etc. I had never used a brush or decent cream/soap before, in a quest to learn how to use these properly I found this forum. I then fell down the rabbit hole, but I am very happy to be here and down that rabbit hole, even if my wallet has taken a beating on the way here.........:)

Snap, me too. I got a tub of this and a small badger brush with a Bearded Colonel Cartridge razor. I was seeking better/cheaper alternatives to the Gillette Fusion etc. I had never used a brush or decent cream/soap before, in a quest to learn how to use these properly I found this forum. I then fell down the rabbit hole, but I am very happy to be here and down that rabbit hole, even if my wallet has taken a beating on the way here.........:)
Indeed...there's a few of us down that hole. It's a proverbial warren :rolleyes:

Due to long shifts this week, here are my shaves...

MONDAY.
Prep: Hot towel
Pre shave: Prep
Razor: Sensor Excel
Blade: N/A
Brush: Rough,No Name Boar
Soap: Faena: Dorica
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Barrister & Mann: Latha Taiga Post-Shave Splash

Faena doing the honours today... man, what a rich, bountiful lather, that seems to whip up lighter than most other tallow soaps. Great performance and slickness. Very enjoyable.

THURSDAY.
Razor: Sensor Excel
Blade: N/A
Brush: Rough,No Name Boar
Soap: First Canadian: Kink (2017 L/E)
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / L'Occitane Cade After Shave Balm

OH MY GOD...First Canadian: Kink is absolutely phenomenal... it whipped up thick, glossy, creamy... and slick? Man, this is seriously slick soap.. I can honestly say that this soap far exceeded my expectations. First Canadian, please stand up, and take a bow.. you've knocked this one right into the stratosphere. Stellar!

SATURDAY
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Astra S/P
Brush: The 'Americana' (Shavemac 24/48 D01 2 Band)
Soap: Oleo Soapworks: Smoke on the Water
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Wholly Kaw: Fougere Bouquet ASB

Smoke on the Water rocked up today, and provided the base for an excellent shave. Even though I feel I didn't quite get the lather spot on, it still delivered the goods... best thing is, it will only get better..

Sunday 4th February

Olive Oil Soap and RSC Facial Scrub
Vitos Pre Shave Cream
RazoRock Nomad Shaving Soap
Omega 011829 Boar Brush
Gold Dollar W57 6/8 Razor
Alum Block and Rinse
Groomed ASB
TOBS Sandalwood Cologne

Two passes and a touch up for a superb Sunday Morning shave:)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sunday 4th February

Olive Oil Soap and RSC Facial Scrub
Vitos Pre Shave Cream
RazoRock Nomad Shaving Soap
Omega 011829 Boar Brush
Gold Dollar W57 6/8 Razor
Alum Block and Rinse
Groomed ASB
TOBS Sandalwood Cologne

Two passes and a touch up for a superb Sunday Morning shave:)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
How are you finding the GD?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom